Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Anagon

Rare Snow White Arctic Wolf Hybrid Puppies 4 Sale Ready end of July

I have only 3 puppies left to sell from the first (and possibly only litter as I do not support "breeding"). Here is the lineage info:
    Male=Arctic wolf and white german shepard mixed with samoyed
    Wolf content 1/4
    Color: Snow white
    Disposition: Very sweet, extremely intelligent and loving and very protective. Great with kids and all kinds of other dogs. A good watch dog and companion.

Female=Artic wolf and canadian grey wolf mixed with alaskan malamute
    Wolf content 3/4
    Color: White/light w/golden tips
    Disposition: Wants to snuggle all day long. Very pack oriented, very intelligent and sweet. Gets along with other people and dogs although somewhat of an alpha.

The puppies will be about 1/2 arctic wolf which I believe is an ideal ratio for most individuals and families. They are a lot of work but very much worth it.

I have both the parents of these puppies and feed them primarily organic raw meat and veg diet. Because of the high cost of food and vet bills etc over the years I have had them I am asking what may seem to be a very high price but in reality does not even cover my costs. As I said before I'm not a breeder and this may be the only time they have puppies. I'm asking $2500 and have 3 females left, 2 pure white and 1 mostly white with golden tips. Inquiries or questions of any kind are welcome. I also welcome anyone interested to come and meet the parents as well as the puppies. I have additional photos if interested please email and/or call and I will be happy to send some. I would like to interview individuals/families who are seriously interested to make sure it will be the right match for both the puppy and you! The most important thing to me is that these puppies go to the best most loving homes possible. If you are in the right position to take one of these puppies but you don't have the asking amount I am willing to work with you. I would like to make back at least part of the money I have spent recently but I'm also open to trades and negotiation etc. You may email me at [email protected] or call me at 650-215-0214. I'm located in santa rosa off stony point road.

Thanks very much for reading and don't hesitate to shoot me an email or give me a call if you have questions or want to come see the puppies. They will be ready mid-late July.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    jillybean

BUYER BEWARE! Snow White Arctic Wolf Hybrid Puppies 4 Sale Ready end of July

What you have done by breeding these hybrids and then trying to sell them for a ridiculously high price is unethical! Hybrids are not to be taken lightly and sold as regular household pets, they are part wolf, and should only be in the hands of very savvy dog owners. To justify your high fee, b/c of feeding raw food is ludicrous as well. You are a backyard breeder who knows nothing about genetics and breeding and the world doesn't need more dogs, let alone wolf hybrids going to people who don't have a greater understanding of this breeding. People, BEWARE, don't get caught up in something you know very little about. Look at all the wildlife sanctuaries housing wild animals and hybrids, locked in cages, b/c these animals get big and can do great damage to you and your family.

GET EDUCATED before you waste your money, this is a scam!

go to: https://www.wolfsanctum.org/
    dancingbrookelodge.org
    www.howlingacres.org/

need I say more?

~jill
    www.shewhisperer.com
    Last edited by Barry; 02-11-2010 at 08:23 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    Anagon

Re: BUYER BEWARE! Snow White Arctic Wolf Hybrid Puppies 4 Sale Ready end of July

First of all I don't think it's right for you to post such a message publicly without first asking me some questions or wanting some more information. As stated before I'm not a "breeder" or a backyard breeder who knows nothing about genetics or wolf hybrids. I have had wolf hybrids for more than 10 years and have blessed my close friends and family members with these beautiful beings. They have created such joy in peoples lives that I have seen first hand that amazes me day after day. The second most important thing you may have missed is that I stated specifically families will be screened/interviewed before any of the puppies are placed in homes. Most likely I will only have 1-2 to actually sell and asking $2,500 is reasonable in my opinion. If you look online you'll see "breeders" selling wolves and wolf hybrids for $3k+ and they "ship anywhere". They are doing this as a business and often just keep their wolfdogs in cages for the majority of their lives. This is wrong, and this is not what I'm about in any way. I also stated if someone is very interested and is the perfect match for this special being that I would be willing to work with them. And frankly I don't understand how asking any amount has anything to do with anything else you said in your email. I understand that hybrids are not to be taken lightly and I'm not all about money and will sell them to the first interested person. And yes, vet bills, expensive organic raw meat dog food gets extremely high and it's nice to be able to recoup a portion of my costs. If I have the choice between selling a puppy for 2-3k to someone who knows nothing about wolfdogs and/or doesn't have the time necessary to spend with them vs someone who doesn't have the money but has the time and the heart, I'm definitely going to choose the person who might not be able to afford this. Countless times people have came up to me and inquired as to how my wolfdogs came to be so incredibly sweet, nonviolent, beautiful, kind and loving. Wolf hybrids are not for everyone but the lucky few who do have them (at least from me personally) have not regretted it with the exception of one woman who got in a car accident, called me and told me she didn't think she had the physical ability to give her wolfdog the care and attention he should have and so I found another home for him. I keep in touch with most, if not all of the puppies who have gone to homes with people and I check in on them to make sure everything is going okay. I am NOT a backyard breeder, nor am I a "scam" who is trying to make a bunch of money and in fact I don't make ANY money at all. If I break even it would be a miracle but it doesn't matter to me because I'm not doing it for the money period. The last litter of puppies I had was 5-6 years ago. I really wish you could understand how much I care and how much I am not those things you said in your public message to everyone. In the future it would be nice if you had questions or concerns that you would contact me directly, although I am thankful for the opportunity to share with more people. If you have any further questions, or if anyone else does I would be happy to talk with you on the phone or via email. I would request public messages not to be posted so email inboxes don't get clogged but if you feel you must I will be happy to reply publicly as well. Thank you and I hope that in the future you will talk with someone personally before publicly trying to discredit them when you know little about the situation you speak of.

Sincerely,
    Analeah

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jillybean: View Post
    What you have done by breeding these hybrids and then trying to sell them for a ridiculously high price is unethical! Hybrids are not to be taken lightly and sold as regular household pets, they are part wolf, and should only be in the hands of very savvy dog owners. To justify your high fee, b/c of feeding raw food is ludicrous as well. You are a backyard breeder who knows nothing about genetics and breeding and the world doesn't need more dogs, let alone wolf hybrids going to people who don't have a greater understanding of this breeding. People, BEWARE, don't get caught up in something you know very little about. Look at all the wildlife sanctuaries housing wild animals and hybrids, locked in cages, b/c these animals get big and can do great damage to you and your family.

dancingbrookelodge.org
    www.howlingacres.org/

need I say more?

~jill
    www.shewhisperer.com

4. TopTop #4
    Lenny

Re: Rare Snow White Arctic Wolf Hybrid Puppies 4 Sale Ready end of July

Actually, it reads as if you both have a heart for this breed and are not really at odds. Glad you responded as that sets the record straight. Just wish I had the wherewith all to have such a magnificent animal. I too am a special mixed hybrid and need special care: Love.
    Last edited by Lenny; 06-29-2008 at 04:23 PM.

5. TopTop #5
    Disbennett

Jillybean.... I'm not sure you help your cause when you go on the attack and show the hostility as you do. I also just don't understand how you leap to some of your conclusions.

I lost my wolf hybrid companion, Jessica, a year ago at age 17. She was the most gentle, beautiful, loyal and loving companion a person could find in the animal kingdom. When we walked, people/strangers would stop their cars to pet her and ask questions...... Only twice in her entire life did she ever show agression toward another person.....both times when she perceived that I was in immediate danger. The instant I signaled all was OK, she terminated her threatening behavior.

The puppies' owner's response to your post seems genuine and heart-felt. I, for one, believe her...but I still champion your cause, as it is noble. Rise above personal attacks and mean-spiritedness and you'll get better results.

6. TopTop #6
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

First, I want to point out, that the original post for this thread was from roughly 1 year ago.

I know that wolf breeds, and breeding in general are flashpoints among various communities.

And..., my sense is that wolf lineage is actually very cool, and definitely not for everybody, like many things in life. If you are willing to show up with what it takes, fairly consistently, and are willing to honor the energies you are dancing with, then blessings to you, as it is a service and a noble path.

In my opinion.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #7
    SherryR

Smoky is the most gentle, smart, loyal and loving companion a person could ask for..

When we take them anywhere, people ask questions......

Only a few times has he ever shown aggression toward anyone.....

when he got a vibe and didnt like someone- snd then he simply steps in front of us quietly and literally he seems to get bigger- but we trust his vibe implicitly so- they know-

I just saw your ad today and it appears I am much too late- although we cannot afford the price- we would have loved the opportunity to have purchased from you- feel free to keep my email should you have another litter- we need to save for this size purchase so heads up early thanx

we have a female artic and white shep mix- dad was full (as much as they can be) our male tested very high % ... and her mom is 1/2 and 1/2 white wolf and shep-

intelligent, smart loving- and did I mention they give full face kisses w/o ever leaving a mark-

we also have family howl time along with the when they need to talk to the neighborhood...

many people freak out when they hear wolf....

SOCIETY or better yet the NEW people on TV want that human interest story but they never tell both sides....

Like how bout that problem in Montana with the wolves killing a cow or 2 BIG DEAL-

do you realize what they did in clearing that 200 acres of farm land that had been their HOME and a SOURCE for ALL their Food...

and since u know so much (to the pissy girl)- they also live where they live all their lives...

generally within a 5 mile radius unless seasonally moving for food... or if they are a small pack or a young pack that may be forced out by a stronger pack...

however even in that instance...more often than not if it is a territorial fight- the stronger will become leader AND MOST times the smaller pack will join-

now they will ROAM up to 20 miles a day- which is nothing since we have clocked ours on one of his escape adventures at over 35 miles per hour for almost 10 minutes-

so see get the facts PLEASE before attacking someone when you know less than u should about all situations- everything starts with trust and a domestic OR wild animal learns trust from the heart-

so if your fear rules your heart- your faith is useless...

Have a blessed Day- and to all you Wolf lovers out there-

keep showing how your babies are the center of your family and people who truely wish to

...will learn love over fear from these magnificent creatures.

9. TopTop #8
    jimsqueen28

Re: BUYER BEWARE! Snow White Arctic Wolf Hybrid Puppies 4 Sale Ready end of July

I agree your price is way too high I have 2 timber wolf hybrids one is the father to my youngest a real price would be between 200 to 500 dollars no more you dont have papers and that takes from the value of any animal I started off as a pit bull breeder and moved up to breeding hybrids in most states you have to be native
    American to own wolf hybrids or a rescuerer or a liscened wild life expert idk if you are any of those but like I said your price is way to high not being rude
    Sincerly jimsqueen
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by jillybean: View Post

dancingbrookelodge.org
    www.howlingacres.org/

need I say more?

~jill
    www.shewhisperer.com

10. TopTop #9
    bill shearer

RE; wolf pup wanted.
    Jim, there are plenty of wolf rescues that can help you find a animal. https://nevercrywolfrescue.org/ is one of them. There is a great over-abundance of wolf and wolf hybrids already, you would be doing a great kindness by adopting and not breeding more.
    Cheers, Dodie

11. TopTop #10
    jimsqueen28

Maybe so but if I want to breed mine I will haven't made my mind up yet

Quote Posted in reply to the post by bill shearer: View Post
    RE; wolf pup wanted.
    Jim, there are plenty of wolf rescues that can help you find a animal. https://nevercrywolfrescue.org/ is one of them. There is a great over-abundance of wolf and wolf hybrids already, you would be doing a great kindness by adopting and not breeding more.
    Cheers, Dodie

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

13. TopTop #11
    Victoria Street

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jimsqueen28: View Post
    Maybe so but if I want to breed mine I will haven't made my mind up yet
    Good for you jimsqueen28 - stand your ground! Breed away! Hey, if it doesn't work out with the dog's new owners, there's always the shelter. That's what they're there for right? Doesn't really matter once you make your profit...

14. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

15. TopTop #12
    wildflower

First, wolves are wild animals, NOT pets.
    Breeding companion animals when there are MILLIONS KILLED every year because they are unwanted is criminal to me.
    Breeding AND selling, even worse.
    Pure exploitation.
    Breeding and selling for $2500 a piece! Ridiculous and even more criminal.
    People are always saying that their dogs are part wolf.
    Most of the time this is not true, but their egos need to feel like they are special through the possession of a beautiful, wild animal. It's a status thing.
    I VOTE for making it against the WaccoBB guidelines to SELL animals.
    Otherwise, we are promoting an unethical practice and supporting a society that exploits animals for profit.
    Please don't sell or buy animals here.
    It's very risky for the animal and not the correct way to find homes for them.
    If you must have a "wolfy" dog, there are many husky rescues that have beautiful dogs that actually NEED homes and are not for profit. They are driven by compassion and would benefit from our support. Many of the dogs at risk are the products of home breeding projects or carelessness.
    Thank You,
    Karin Lease

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Anagon: View Post
    I have only 3 puppies left to sell from the first (and possibly only litter as I do not support "breeding"). Here is the lineage info:
    Male=Arctic wolf and white german shepard mixed with samoyed
    Wolf content 1/4
    Last edited by Barry; 03-05-2014 at 02:46 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

17. TopTop #13
    wildflower

OoOoOPS! Sorry everyone.
    I see this is a very OLD thread!
    Best
    Karin Lease

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wildflower: View Post
    First, wolves are wild animals, NOT pets.
    Breeding companion animals when there are MILLIONS KILLED every year because they are unwanted is criminal to me.
    Breeding AND selling, even worse.
    Pure exploitation.
    Breeding and selling for $2500 a piece! Ridiculous and even more criminal.
    People are always saying that their dogs are part wolf.
    Most of the time this is not true, but their egos need to feel like they are special through the possession of a beautiful, wild animal. It's a status thing.
    I VOTE for making it against the WaccoBB guidelines to SELL animals.
    Otherwise, we are promoting an unethical practice and supporting a society that exploits animals for profit.
    Please don't sell or buy animals here.
    It's very risky for the animal and not the correct way to find homes for them.
    If you must have a "wolfy" dog, there are many husky rescues that have beautiful dogs that actually NEED homes and are not for profit. They are driven by compassion and would benefit from our support. Many of the dogs at risk are the products of home breeding projects or carelessness.
    Thank You,
    Karin Lease

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #14
    Stargazer

There are too many animals that need homes. I've been doing animal rescue for many years. It is heart breaking. I also help alot of people learn how to care for their pets who need to be educated about diet, health issues and much more. People give up pets for all kinds of reasons. Some pets end up homeless because their owners die, end up moving and cannot take their animals, some cannot affort to feed and care for their animals, some abandon their animals and many more sad reasons why so many animals need loving homes. I am sure there are german shepherds in the shelters who resemble wolf dogs, so get a real dog and make believe it is a wolf. Soon people will be adopting racoons. Wild animals can also spread disease. It is so sad to see so many animals dead on the roads. What is going on here. It is out of balance. Let's make a positive difference and come from our hearts. Help educate others so there is less sufferage amongst poor defenseless animals.
    Breeders are like drug dealers. They will do anything for a buck. DO NOT BUY ANY ANIMAL FROM A BREEDER!. ADOPT!!!! You may save a life of a innocent animal that is stuck in a cage scared to death of being put to death.Also it is a living hell being stuck in a cage in some strange environment. Further more, there is no need to breed wild animals. They do fine on their own. Leave nature to its own devices.
    Do not support breeders, especially one's that want to breed Wolf Hybrid Puppies. Whoever wants to do something like this is ignorant and selfish. They need to get some job skills or just clean houses or do something worthwhile to make an honest buck. They might feel better about themselves for doing what is right in the long run.

20. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: