Stock Investing Basics for Women of Independent Spirit:
How to Get Into the Stock Market and Manage Your Portfolio Online
Yes You Can!
With Kay Eskenazi, J.D.

During the past ten years, with no formal training, I quintupled my money in the stock market. When I talk with women about my stock investing activities, most look at me incredulously and say, “I’m too scared to invest in the stock market,” or, “I don’t know enough to manage my own stock portfolio.” Such self-doubt saddens me as I think of their hard-earned money earning 4% in CDs, or losing value in a mutual fund because they trust the fund manager's expertise over their own common sense. Meanwhile, millions of stock investors earn 3 or 4 times that return by taking control of our investments.

Sisters, I am offering this class because all the money in the world won’t gratify me as much as sharing with you this survival skill that I have learned.

As an aggregate, women earn less in our jobs than men. Over the course of a work career, family responsibilities take us away from our jobs for longer periods than men. And, because many women work only part time, we are unlikely to be accruing retirement benefits. For these reasons, women accumulate less cash than men during our working years.

I want to share my experience and help you learn to manage a winning stock portfolio. I have no formal training in finance. But after spending hours every day for many years trading in the online stock market, I have much practical wisdom.

This class will help you:
Open an online investment account at a reputable investment bank;
Learn to use the online research tools accessible through your account;
Identify stocks that are likely to appreciate;
Implement strategies to minimize your risk;
Understand how the stock market works, and the jargon in which investors and analysts speak;
Avoid common mistakes;
Make socially responsible investments;
Think like an investor;
Connect with other women who want to take control of their finances.

By the end of the course, you can have an active self-managed online investment account, the skills to manage it wisely, and a group of colleagues with whom to discuss stock ideas.

No one cares about your money the way you do. Take control now!

Time: 6 Wednesday nights 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fee: $450
To enroll and for more information, email Kay.