Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    glohum2003

Wonderful Sweet Kitties Need Home Due to Owner's Loss of Home

:3Kitties: I have 3 wonderful cats that I am forced to get rid of due to me and my children losing our home. I adore all of my kitties, but I would rather find them a good home than take them to an already full shelter to possibly face euthanasia.

I have pics and can supply with info. if you send me your questions, since I am not a supporting member and it exceeds the amount of space I am allowed on here

If you have the ability and are able, please let me know. They are all spayed and neutered and are current on their shots and will be due for their flea medication in 1 month.

The adoption fee is $5 to avoid the labs, but if you are taking more than one, we can discuss the amount.

I also have a huge bag of kitty food (25 lbs.)

Thank-you so much!!

[email protected]
    Last edited by glohum2003; 06-16-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: One of my kitties was adopted
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    chowmeinb

Re: Wonderful Sweet Kitties Need Home Due to Owner's Loss of Home

Are they indoor?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by glohum2003: View Post
    I have 4 wonderful cats that I am forced to get rid of due to me and my children losing our home. I adore all of my kitties, but I would rather find them a good home than take them to an already full shelter to possibly face euthanasia.

I have pics and can supply with info. if you send me your questions, since I am not a supporting member and it exceeds the amount of space I am allowed on here

If you have the ability and are able, please let me know. They are all spayed and neutered and are current on their shots and will be due for their flea medication in 1 month.

The adoption fee is $5 to avoid the labs, but if you are taking more than one, we can discuss the amount.

I also have a huge bag of kitty food (25 lbs.)

Thank-you so much!!

[email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email