Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Free Refrigerator from PG&E for low-income households!

NOTE: This post is from 2008

I waited to post this until I actually got it so I would know it was true. And it came today! PG&E delivered and installed a Free brand new Whirlpool 21 cu. ft. Refrigerator and took my old one away!

THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA AND ARE SERVED BY PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC (PG&E)

Here's the deal: It's through their program which provides which is for qualified low-income customers and includes (as of 2008): up top 10 free compact fluorescent light bulbs , weather stripping (they install!), insulation, etc! It's fantastic! The only catch with the refrigerator is that your current one must be at least 15 years old and your new one can be any color of the rainbow, so long as its white.

The associated CARE program offers 20% discount on your monthly PGE bill.

Energy Partners and CARE Program have the same income guidelines, so if you qualify for Energy Partners, you may also qualify for CARE. Click here to visit the CARE website.

So if you meet the income qualifications, be sure to check out the Energy Savings Assistance Program !
    Last edited by Barry; 09-29-2015 at 06:34 PM.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email