Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

Date & Time field for Events & Classes

Barry,
    Is this true? I've always assumed the Date & Time on Events & Classes postings referred to the date and time of the event, and that's what i've put into the field when i've posted. Is it really to let people know when we posted the listing?
    Dana Bellwether (Moon)

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Judy Dragon wrote: I believe you're looking at when I posted it on Wacco and not the advertisment itself. That is how Barry lists events. Thanks, Judy
    Hi: I'm not sure what you're discussing about May 28th. The courses below have the dates and time correctly written out. There is nothing on May 28th...the 30th, yes. I don't know what you're referring to at 10:30 at night. Both my website and below are correct (the formatting looks off in what you sent but it's correct on the Wacco site). Thanks, Judy
    Here's what i'm talking about: Date & Time:4/28/08 10:33 PM. No big deal--i think you just recorded the date and time you posted the message instead of the date and time of the class, which might lead some potentially interested people to pass over it.

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Judy Dragon <[email protected]> wrote:

This sounds great. Just wanted to let you know: I kept trying to figure out what was happening on May 28 (because i figured 4/28 must be a typo for 5/28.) Then i looked at the time and realized nothing was starting at 10:30 at night. The date and time field is for the date and time of the event. I wish you well with the classes.

[{ In WaccoBB.net, sharingwisdom wrote:}
    Welcome to the World of ThetaHealing
    Courses for this Spring/Summer include:Basic ThetaHealing Practitioner's Certification
    May 30th-June 1st in Santa Cruz, CA
    Early bird special until May 1st.
    ------------
    July 26th -July 28th in Santa Rosa
    Early Bird special until July 7th.
    Advanced ThetaHealing Practitioners' CertificationAugust 1st- August 3rd in Santa RosaPre-requisite is Basic ThetaHealing workshop in last 2 yearsManifestation and Abundance Workshop
    September 6th & 7th in Antioch, CA. (American Institute of Natural Healing)
    Pre-requisite is Basic & Advanced ThetaHealing workshop in last 2 yearsThis summer, be certified in both the Basic and Advanced ThetaHealing Practitioner's Levels in less than 8 days.
    Now you can participate in THE TRAINING that pulls together quantum physics and metaphysics in a quick, easy and practical format through use of an Ancient Prayer mode that allows for sacred remote viewing.
    Basic ThetaHealing Medical Intuition
    Level 1-2 Practitioner's Certification Workshop
    Change your Beliefs quickly on 4 complete levels
    View inside the body
    Learn about and experience instantaneous healings
    Move beyond the "Matrix" and past Karma
    Connect with Highest level of Truth and Creation
    Advanced Practitioner's Certification Workshop This workshop will expand and deepen your awareness of the Seven Planes of Existence. Clear vows, oaths, commitments, beliefs, resentments, rejections, regrets, and fears. "Travel" to the different Planes connected to All-That-IS.
    Enjoy the relaxation of receiving over 400 Creator's teachings plus new and fun techniques.
    ThetaHealing Practitioners/students who wish to review either course are welcome at a reduced cost From a recent graduate:
    "Judy's non-judgmental, unruffled and level approach to teaching is fantastic. She allowed each student to soar at their own rate while staying calmly centered in her own knowing of the material and her connection to Creator-of-All.
    Belinda Guarascio, ThetaHealing Basic and Advanced Practitioner,
    San Francisco Bay area CA .

Many blessings in these incredible transitional times, Judy Dragon (ThetaHealing instructor since '98) 707-542-5502]

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Date & Time field for Events & Classes

I don't understand. Please contact me privately about this.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email