...This is a GENERAL community message: It has to do with SURVIVAL. Yes, something we take for granted cause most of us won't give a minute a day to the inevitable that we've been given; certain death. I never realized how NARROW the parameters for life (avoiding death) are; temperature variances that go challenge the nervous/immune systems small zone of comfort cause life diminishment. foods not harmonious, or a significant reduction of necessary food energies of value, will degenerate our universe. Unfortunate results in relationships, jobs, anywhere effect our survival quotient.

I"m at ssu and see a 35' x 20' room with about l0 pieces of art work on the wall. I suddenly realize another ABSURDITY OF LIFE when we realize that l0 pieces of paper and canvas have all that room and PEOPLE HAVE TO STRUGGLE MORE THAN THIS LIFETIME TO GET DECENT SHELTER.

Do we all require shelter, food, and peace? Then why do we not cooperate rather than compete for SATISFYING THIS BASIC HUMAN NEED? Why?
Who can answer this question? Why do lessors (non-owner's whose name was on a contract first) have power over the 2nd lessor and act as though they're superior and better due to this fragile yet real concept of 'who came first?'

It seems lords of the land love greenish-gray rectangular pieces of paper more than they do their own species! I'll work with that, cause money is MIND CONTROL, and i have to accept the reality others are ruled by, in a renter's situation.

I HAVE GIFTS TO SHARE, INCLUDING THOSE PIECES OF PAPER that i give every month. I'm thoughtful, clean & quiet. A true cranio-facial plate examiner & corrector who taught sacro-occipital technique 30 years ago to other chiropractors & osteopaths. Know that when i went to the 'best medical library in the world (NY Academy of Medicine) 25 years ago all dozen
books listed on 'Craniopathy' were listed as "MISSING FROM THE SHELVES."
Only physician's are allowed into this Rockefeller-controlled library. It's obvious that the 'higher ups' removed those books in order to KEEP THE SKILLS FROM THE PUBLIC.

I've ruined lawsuits with excellent healing arts approaches based totally on the patient's body language and sensitive palpation that reveals the major NEED OF THE BODY. No compensations are corrected.

A nutritional researcher for decades, have been able to bring back hopeless cases (failed medical/alternative doctors) to health by gentle & coerced 'forced feeding' of rare formulas of life-generating super foods. Their death wish seemed to dissipate.

I've adjusted (I'm a chiropractor also) animals, cats & dogs are easiest.
Had one feline that was dying, refused food & water for awhile, called in, found a significantly displaced vertebra in the cat's spine, provided the dynamic adjustment, saw 'light' shoot through the body of the cat, heard it scream a scream not of fear, of what, i'm not sure, and then the cat gets up, goes to drink and eat, and the herbal formula that was to be administered to
help save her life that evening wasn't even necessary

wholistic, not holistic, cause the letter 'h' reminds me of a 'black hole.' the letter 'w' suggests a completeness. I AM THAT, and w/o ego.

The son of the family i was renting a year from,returned unexpectedly from abroad. I am now available to be of VALUE (i'm a problem solver, not limited to the healing arts), to AN HONEST PERSON with an alcove, or an area that requires improvements, or not, as I am 'handy," and I pay rent on-time,every time. jt

''GOT A SMALL SPACE FOR THE POTENTIAL OF MUTUAL BENEFITS?" Contact me, I am a fine person to have around. jt