Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    qidancing

does anyone have feedback about naturopath Treya Palmer

Am looking for a really good naturopathic doctor, and was given Treya Palmer's name. Would like to hear from people who have actually worked with her, and hear what your experience was like - and did you get results?!
    Are there other naturopath's that you would highly recommend?
    Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    vikingpottery

Re: does anyone have feedback about naturopath Treya Palmer

Quote qidancing wrote: View Post
    Am looking for a really good naturopathic doctor, and was given Treya Palmer's name. Would like to hear from people who have actually worked with her, and hear what your experience was like - and did you get results?!
    Thanks!
    I went to Treya a year ago when I was extremely ill from mercury, lead, plastic, parasites, and thyroid problems. Her work showed all the causes of my illness that traditional medicine could not find. I went to a clinic in Dallas and spent 10,000 dollars in order to confirm all this for our standard medical system. I revisit Treya about every 3-4 months to see how the treatments are working and identify which areas I need to focus on. She runs my supplements through the biofeedback and sees which ones my body doens't like. Treya continues to find where I need to work and helps me adjust my treatment. I am very grateful to have her wonderful expertise. I have used other biofeedback treatment and Treya is the best.
    For problems like lyme disease and parasites that standard medical tests miss over and over again, Treya is a life safer.
    Mary Kern

3. TopTop #3
    poetrytalks

Thanks!
    I highly recommend Laine Thomas, NMD. She is a practicing Naturopathic Medical Doctor with an active practice in Sebastopol. She is very committed to treating everyone as an individual having unique spiritual, mental, emotional and physical balances. Once balanced has been restored, she focuses on prevention improving the quality of life in creative and practical ways. She is indeed a wise doctor and proficient in many modalities. My husband went to Laine and received excellent care. You an reach her at her office - 707-824-8659 or by e-mail - ltthomas@netscape.com.
    Healing Blessings,
    Sher

4. TopTop #4
    marcusp

I had the great opportunity to sit with Treya at the Sebastopol holistic fair last weekend. With respect to Treya and her talents as a healer, she has a nice presence and seems very compassionate, which I believe is probably the most important quality a health practitioner can have. I believe she is knowledgeable and experienced. I must point out to the readers though that there is a difference between a Naturopath and a Naturopathic Doctor (ND). A Naturopathic Doctor (ND) must attend a four to five year accredited Naturopathic medical school and pass a series of national board exams in order to receive a license to diagnose and treat. Currently there are 4 such schools in the US:
    National College of Naturoapthic Medicine in Portland
    Bastyr University in Seattle
    Unversity of Bridgeport in Bridgeport CT
    Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe AZ

Naturopaths and Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) share similar philosophies, the difference is their training- I don't know that one is necessarily a better health care provider.

Best Wishes and be well
    Marcus Porrino, ND

Thanks!