Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mcourtney3747

please relationship help!

ok i am 19 and my boyfriend is 20, we met our senior year of high school and moved in together after we graduated and we just bought a house and everything.everything was great in the beginning and our sex life was wonderful but now we never have sex, we never get along or agree on anything. we have been together for a year and a half and have a 9 month old son and i do not want our son being raised around our constant arguing, we both know what we need to change but we just cant seem to do it, we dont have money for counseling and i do love him and am in love with him and i know he feels the same way about me but we can not stop arguing. i know a lot of it is me because i want him to understand what i do with our son and that it is not as easy as he thinks it is running a household all by myself and he does not understand or even care or appreciate everything i do. I stay home with our son all day while he works and i feel like he is never home, we never have any alone time and i never feel like having sex. he always wants to and im always making up some kind of excuse why i cant. i want us to be together so bad and get along and so does he and we just cant stop. we are both lazy sometimes and it just doesnt go well togehter, we just bought our house and a new car and all new things for the house, if i left him i wouldnt even know where to start with sorting everything and i dont ever want our son to have to leave, i am used to being with him 24/7 and i dont want that to change- i want things to work so bad i just dont know where to start, if oursex life could be back how it used to be and we could get along and not argue about all the stupid little things everything would be perfect, were both still in love and attracted to each other so thats not the problem, although he has gained a lot of weight i dont like very much, i wish hed lose about 40 pounds but he was big when i met him and i have also put on about 20-25 pounds from the pregnancy, he still finds me very attractive and i find him attractive to but it would really help if he lost some weight but he cant do that either, i want this to work i just dont know what to do please help!!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MsTerry

Re: please relationship help!

Is this bogus coming from zipcode 45239?
    let me see you're together 18 months and have 9 month old baby?
    you bought a car and a house right out of High school but don't have money for counseling.
    You should talk to Mykil, he'll give you a piece of his mind.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mcourtney3747: View Post
    ok i am 19 and my boyfriend is 20, we met our senior year of high school and moved in together after we graduated and we just bought a house and everything.everything was great in the beginning and our sex life was wonderful but now we never have sex, we never get along or agree on anything. we have been together for a year and a half and have a 9 month old son and i do not want our son being raised around our constant arguing, we both know what we need to change but we just cant seem to do it, we dont have money for counseling and i do love him and am in love with him and i know he feels the same way about me but we can not stop arguing. i know a lot of it is me because i want him to understand what i do with our son and that it is not as easy as he thinks it is running a household all by myself and he does not understand or even care or appreciate everything i do. I stay home with our son all day while he works and i feel like he is never home, we never have any alone time and i never feel like having sex. he always wants to and im always making up some kind of excuse why i cant. i want us to be together so bad and get along and so does he and we just cant stop. we are both lazy sometimes and it just doesnt go well togehter, we just bought our house and a new car and all new things for the house, if i left him i wouldnt even know where to start with sorting everything and i dont ever want our son to have to leave, i am used to being with him 24/7 and i dont want that to change- i want things to work so bad i just dont know where to start, if oursex life could be back how it used to be and we could get along and not argue about all the stupid little things everything would be perfect, were both still in love and attracted to each other so thats not the problem, although he has gained a lot of weight i dont like very much, i wish hed lose about 40 pounds but he was big when i met him and i have also put on about 20-25 pounds from the pregnancy, he still finds me very attractive and i find him attractive to but it would really help if he lost some weight but he cant do that either, i want this to work i just dont know what to do please help!!!

3. TopTop #3
    scorpiomoon

Re: please relationship help!

Assuming all this is true. Hmm alright. Well instead of arguing or worrying about sex or the other person, how about taking your very young and inexperienced self, and developing YOU. I had no real personal development going on until I was well into my twenties. Do not ask others to change. Change yourself, in ways that inspire others to do the same. As you love yourself more and grow, the rest will work out. Arguing and fighting back and forth does no good. So do not participate in it. Do what you have to do for you, to make your life better. Do not concentrate on anything else......