Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Just a thought
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    scorpiomoon

Just a thought

Should the leaders who voted for war be the ones to pay for it? I say there is a need to create an incentive for peace. If the asses in Washington want a war, they should personally be the ones that pay for it in dollars. GW and Dick and all the rest, are surely profiting from these wars through the stocks they bought and investments they have made in this war machine. THEY should pay pay pay, period. If there is a lawyer who would be interested I think well, there is no progress in impeachment, but I do so like the idea of all of us getting together and billing the guys who started this. Our check books were balanced 8 years ago. NOW we are overdrawn. The checks are bouncing and we did NOT write or approve of these checks. Can we NOT do something about it?? I know this seems simplistic but cold checks won't feed us or provide health care when they begin spraying pestisides on us.
    I cannot go around writing cold checks on someone else's account for too long before being arrested. War makers continue because we have not found the right way to force them to stop. I say they should pay for their war directly from their personal accounts and when they run out of money, it will stop.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Lorrie

Re: Just a thought

Here!! Here!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by scorpiomoon: View Post
    Should the leaders who voted for war be the ones to pay for it? I say there is a need to create an incentive for peace. If the asses in Washington want a war, they should personally be the ones that pay for it in dollars. GW and Dick and all the rest, are surely profiting from these wars through the stocks they bought and investments they have made in this war machine. THEY should pay pay pay, period. If there is a lawyer who would be interested I think well, there is no progress in impeachment, but I do so like the idea of all of us getting together and billing the guys who started this. Our check books were balanced 8 years ago. NOW we are overdrawn. The checks are bouncing and we did NOT write or approve of these checks. Can we NOT do something about it?? I know this seems simplistic but cold checks won't feed us or provide health care when they begin spraying pestisides on us.
    I cannot go around writing cold checks on someone else's account for too long before being arrested. War makers continue because we have not found the right way to force them to stop. I say they should pay for their war directly from their personal accounts and when they run out of money, it will stop.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email