Hi, I am posting this for a great animal rescue group which really needs help in multiple ways. You can help them direct from your home and most of it can be accomplished at any time you feel like working, be it day or night.

The group I am speaking about is North Bay Canine Rescue & Placement Organization (https://www.northbay-canine.org/).

Right now though, the most urgent need is for volunteers who have some spare time and like to talk to people on the phone. NBCRP can use help from people who can and will make and receive calls about the canines up for adoption and/or people offering help in fostering their animals. Another part of the calls is from people who for one reason or another are seeking to re-home their long time canines.

All of this can sound easy but it does take a lot of time and record keeping. Thus I am hopeful that a retiree might find a little more time to do this phone and record keeping. Of course, most phone calls have to be made during working and early evening hours. Some can be made on weekends as well.

So, if you like canines, particularly the herding breed type, and would like to be of help in saving some of them from very frightful situations in kennels, and so forth, please call me, Helen, at 707-324-3108, or email me at [email protected]. I will attempt to answer any questions you may have and then if you are still interested, I will send you to the owner of the web site.

Please help them help the canines stay out of kennels.

Thank you,

[email protected]
707-324-3108