Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

please give me your opinion

I have been trying to help a couple of the people who have been working for benefit of various animals they have encountered who need help in one way or another. Both of these people have put lots of time, and money into the care of these animals even though they are not actually a rescue organization. Neither party is well off financially and I have posted under the PETS AND CRITTERS asking for donations to their causes.

I am wondering though if it would be a good idea to have a special main title something such as DONATIONS WANTED AND GIVEN. Then no matter what the cause, someone's special needs for health, or for an animal, anyone seeking to help someone by donating time or money could simply go into that area and see who needs what, and make a determination on who to give time or money to. And, if someone is in need of help paying vet bills or other special needs , they could POST THEIR NEED FOR HELP HERE. (I have seen requests for help for individuals for unusual problems)

It does not always have to be money. Sometimes, creating and distributing flyers for a specific cause will be of great help. Spreading the word via emailings to your friends and associates.

Please reply publicly and then everyone can see what is happening and add their opinions.

Maybe I have not made it as clear as I should but hope everyone understands what I mean. Help me if you can with this subject.

helen s
    [email protected]
    Last edited by helenscott08; 10-29-2005 at 09:02 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email