Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    blessed love

To who accidentally took my wallet at indigenous sale

Greetings...this is to address the person who stole my wallet at the indigenous clothing sale, you know who you are. The wallet was in my coat, and as I tried on various sweaters, I took off my coat. Meanwhile my coat was taken and stashed in the bottom of a box with my wallet GONE! I assumed that those who were shopping there would be consious enough to know that taking something that is not theirs is not ok. It is a lesson for me for sure. I wanted to let you know that by your actions, it really devastes a real person. I am a single mother who is also challenged with advanced breast cancer. I am on a very limited income, as I am only recieving ssi to support my children while I'm undergoing chemotherapy treatments. The $200+ in cash that was in my wallet was to take care of my children, buy christmas gifts for family, and food for our family. Because of your decision, we will be struggling to make ends meet and the holidays will be tough. I guess my children will learn the hard way through our struggles that stealing is not ok. PLEASE, learn from this mistake and choose differently next time. If you find it in your heart to return my wallet, send me an annonymous email and we can make arrangements, no questions asked.

Blessings to the community...
    Victoria [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    davidohm

Re: To who accidentally took my wallet at indigenous sale

greetings victoria

such an excellent, compassionate message to the thief. I hope that person reads it.
    please contact me. I don't have $200 to give you to cover your loss but I can do "something"
    blessings

david om 707-86-925-86 [email protected]

Quote Posted in reply to the post by blessed love: View Post
    Greetings...this is to address the person who stole my wallet at the indigenous clothing sale, you know who you are. The wallet was in my coat, and as I tried on various sweaters, I took off my coat. Meanwhile my coat was taken and stashed in the bottom of a box with my wallet GONE! I assumed that those who were shopping there would be consious enough to know that taking something that is not theirs is not ok. It is a lesson for me for sure. I wanted to let you know that by your actions, it really devastes a real person. I am a single mother who is also challenged with advanced breast cancer. I am on a very limited income, as I am only recieving ssi to support my children while I'm undergoing chemotherapy treatments. The $200+ in cash that was in my wallet was to take care of my children, buy christmas gifts for family, and food for our family. Because of your decision, we will be struggling to make ends meet and the holidays will be tough. I guess my children will learn the hard way through our struggles that stealing is not ok. PLEASE, learn from this mistake and choose differently next time. If you find it in your heart to return my wallet, send me an annonymous email and we can make arrangements, no questions asked.

Blessings to the community...
    Victoria [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email