Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

View Poll Results: How many have had a Paranormal Experience? Is “The Willie” Outnumbered?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes without a doubt!!!

7 87.50%
  • Yes I believe there might be something going about not sure what thou!

0 0%
  • I don’t think anything is there but…

0 0%
  • Hell no!!! You guyz are all a bunch of fruitcakes!!!

1 12.50%

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

How many have had a Paranormal Experience? Is “The Willie” Outnumbered?

In this day and age numerous people claim to have had paranormal activities it there everyday life. Some are true believers, some are more skeptical. There seems to be a little to-do on this subject at the moment, and I am a tab bit curious to whom and why and to what extent everyone’s beliefs are. I think you all know where I stand as for I am a true believer in the unknown. I have no clue what makes things happen; yet I am assured there is more than meets the eye on this subject. What are your true thoughts and experiences?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Willie Lumplump

Re: How many have had a Paranormal Experience? Is “The Willie” Outnumbered?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    In this day and age numerous people claim to have had paranormal activities it there everyday life. Some are true believers, some are more skeptical. There seems to be a little to-do on this subject at the moment, and I am a tab bit curious to whom and why and to what extent everyone’s beliefs are. I think you all know where I stand as for I am a true believer in the unknown. I have no clue what makes things happen; yet I am assured there is more than meets the eye on this subject. What are your true thoughts and experiences?
    "Is Willie outnumbered?" That's an interesting tack. How about next we vote on the value of pi? Or the color of blue cheese? Or the distance between New York and London?

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

I am sorry Willie; may I change the title for you? I kinda like the title myself; it seems fitting at this moment in time. You are really trying to stir up the pot on the whole paranormal thingy and this is really either bothering the hell out of you or you are just really a troll! Which is it by the way? Are you just bored and really want to get under peoples skin, or is it that you have no beliefs and why on earth should anyone else. Or HOW DARE THEY BELIEVE? Well hell WILL! The thought of you mocking my beliefs is not going to get you invited to thanksgiving dinner let me tell you something! Kidding of course. One thing that am going to say for certain, is a man without beliefs like the ones that you sooo much want to debunk, is a really lonely man. This man is going to live a very lonely life, This man is going to die alone! It is a sad existence living a lonely life such as yours. I for certain take pride and comfort in knowing I am not alone. If I thought for one moment I was really alone, I would probably break down and cry, and I would not be such a happy little camper, as I alwayz am. You think you get this happy being alone Willie? I am certain that you were enlightened as a young man, yet you turned you head when your faith came around, you probably thought they were trying to sell you something and slammed the door! LOL! Train? Oh ill take the next one! Tis really your loss, but why on earth would you want everyone else to be as lonely as you? Why would you want to make people so sad? WHY WILLIE WHY? People don’t need to be this sad and lonely in their lives. Just some food for thought, but maybe just maybe you can try and be more creative in your approach on life and give in a little to your own emptiness and be happy for someone else for a change. Maybe this will warm your heart and soul and evolve your own reality to some point wee you might get some happiness out of even the smallest little glimmer of hope. This pretty much sums up for every skeptic out there. Even if you don’t believe, wouldn’t it be nice to be happy even if it were just for one moment?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Willie Lumplump: View Post
    "Is Willie outnumbered?" That's an interesting tack. How about next we vote on the value of pi? Or the color of blue cheese? Or the distance between New York and London?
    Last edited by mykil; 11-14-2007 at 02:40 PM.

4. TopTop #4
    Zeno Swijtink

According to Wikipedia, the Journal of Parapsychology defines a "paranormal phenomenon" as "any phenomenon that in one or more respects exceeds the limits of what is deemed physically possible according to current scientific assumptions."

Given that science is a dynamic and ever changing method of inquiry what is paranormal will also change over time.

For instance the article quoted below shows the beginning of a scientific study of out-of-body experiences.

Personally I believe that many, if not all, paranormal experiences will be explained eventually in ways like this.

Science 24 August 2007:
    Vol. 317. no. 5841, pp. 1020 - 1021
    DOI: 10.1126/science.317.5841.1020a
    Prev |Table of Contents |Next

News of the Week

PSYCHOLOGY:
    Out-of-Body Experiences Enter the Laboratory
    Greg Miller

Out-of-body experiences are associated more with tabloid newspapers, New Age Web sites, and large doses of hallucinogenic drugs than serious scientific discussion. Yet they're often reported by reputable people who suffer from migraine headaches, epilepsy, and other neurological conditions. Intrigued by such accounts, some researchers are trying to figure out how the brain creates an aspect of human consciousness so fundamental that we take it for granted: the perception that the "self" conforms to the borders of the physical body.

Now, two teams of cognitive neuroscientists independently report on pages 1048 and 1096 methods for inducing elements of an out-of-body experience in healthy volunteers. Both groups used head-mounted video displays to give people a different perspective on their own bodies. Each team also drew upon the sense of touch to enhance the illusion. Although details of the experience differed, the people in both experiments reported feelings of dissociation from their bodies. The researchers say their findings will pave the way to new brain-imaging studies of body perception and could have practical applications, such as helping virtual-reality programmers design environments that make users feel as if they are really there .

"It's striking because when you hear about out-of-body experiences, it sounds so deeply weird," says Chris Frith, a cognitive neuroscientist at University College London who did not participate in the new research. "These studies show you can actually manipulate it experimentally." The illusions add to evidence that the brain's representation of the physical body is malleable and can be modified by information from the senses, Frith says.

For one of the studies, a team led by Bigna Lenggenhager and Olaf Blanke, both of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, asked people to stand in front of a camera while wearing video-display goggles. In one experiment, subjects saw the camera's view of their own back, computer-enhanced to create a three-dimensional "virtual own body." When the subjects' backs were stroked with a highlighter pen at the same time they saw their virtual back being stroked, they reported that the sensation seemed to be caused by the highlighter on their virtual back, making them feel as if the virtual body was in fact their own body.

Moreover, when the researchers turned off the video display, guided the subjects back a few steps, and then asked them to blindly return to their former position, subjects overshot the spot where they'd actually been standing and walked to a point closer to the apparent location of their virtual body.

Adopting a similar strategy to attempt to induce out-of-body experiences, Henrik Ehrsson of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, asked men and women to sit in a chair and don a video headset connected to two cameras that provided a stereoscopic view of their backs. As a subject viewed his or her own back from behind, Ehrsson used two plastic rods to simultaneously stroke the subject's chest and a location behind the subject's back. Although people felt the rubbing on their chest, in the headset they could only see Ehrsson's arm moving behind their back, reinforcing the sense that they were sitting at a location behind their actual body. The experience often elicited surprised giggles, says Ehrsson, who has tried it out himself. "You really feel that you are sitting in a different place in the room and you're looking at this thing in front of you that looks like yourself and you know it's yourself but it doesn't feel like yourself," he says. "It's almost like you're looking at a dummy." Nearly all subjects reported similar impressions on a questionnaire.

Ehrsson also repeated the illusion with electrodes attached to each person's fingers to measure skin conductance, a physiological measure of emotional arousal. Then he swung a hammer in front of the cameras so that it appeared to hit the region where people perceived themselves to be. The hammer posed no physical danger, but changes in skin conductance indicated that subjects registered a threat (they also reported feeling anxious). By showing that people respond emotionally as if they were located at a position behind their physical body, the findings provide additional evidence that the subjects buy into the illusion, Ehrsson says.

Both experiments show that visual perspective and coordination between the senses of vision and touch are important for the sensation of being within the body, says Peter Brugger, a neuroscientist at University Hospital Zürich in Switzerland. Yet neither study replicated the full-blown out-of-body experiences in which people report "an enormously compelling sensation of separation from the body," he notes. Even so, Brugger says, these illusions may be as close as it is possible to get in the lab.

Previous research has pointed to several brain regions, including the intersection of the temporal and parietal lobes, that may be involved in producing out-of-body experiences in neurological patients, Blanke says. The new illusions can be used to examine which of these brain regions contribute to which aspects of these strange experiences, and that in turn, says Blanke, could lead to a better understanding of how the brain generates a concept of self.

5. TopTop #5
    Willie Lumplump

I found this post really quite profound. It's basically a question about where meaning comes from in life. I confess to being a hard-core existentialist, and that's not an easy life for anyone. But I do think that it's the philosophy that best squares with reality, and it's a great comfort to me to feel grounded in reality, however difficult it may be to face.

Loneliness, which you mentioned, is intrinsic to the human condition. Ultimately, we are all alone with our thoughts and feelings, unable to communicate directly with others, always reliant on the unsatisfactory, crude languages of body and voice. But any small pleasure can be an occasion for celebration, and if one manages to find, or generate, enough small pleasures, that can be a whole life. As for me, I have a girlfriend who shares many pleasures with me. She's a little odd, but then I'm a little odd, so we make a good couple. I have no complaints.

6. TopTop #6
    Willie Lumplump

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    For instance the article quoted below shows the beginning of a scientific study of out-of-body experiences. Personally I believe that many, if not all, paranormal experiences will be explained eventually in ways like this.
    Yes, that research report has caused quite a sensation in the scientific community. A marvelous piece of work.

7. TopTop #7
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Thus to the point, you do not get it Willie, for I am never alone!! EVER!!! I never ever feel alone! I know there is something, some entity, some protector around me feeding me. Feeding my every need, stuffing me full of life. Some sense, some spirit, some. I have alwayz known I am not alone in this world, no matter where I might be, no matter what situation I am in, I am never alone. What ever it might be, I ahv a feeling it is all of us, it does me wonders to no extent. It feeds my soul just full of life, happiness and love. I am never without any of those. This is what being apart of something this strong and bold can do for you, Willie come to our side, become a believer!!! LMAO!!! Yu too can be as happy as me if only you new for sure you were really not alone!

I found this post really quite profound. It's basically a question about where meaning comes from in life. I confess to being a hard-core existentialist, and that's not an easy life for anyone. But I do think that it's the philosophy that best squares with reality, and it's a great comfort to me to feel grounded in reality, however difficult it may be to face.

Loneliness, which you mentioned, is intrinsic to the human condition. Ultimately, we are all alone with our thoughts and feelings, unable to communicate directly with others, always reliant on the unsatisfactory, crude languages of body and voice. But any small pleasure can be an occasion for celebration, and if one manages to find, or generate, enough small pleasures, that can be a whole life. As for me, I have a girlfriend who shares many pleasures with me. She's a little odd, but then I'm a little odd, so we make a good couple. I have no complaints.

8. TopTop #8
    Braggi

Thus to the point, you do not get it Willie, for I am never alone!! EVER!!! I never ever feel alone! I know there is something, some entity, some protector around me feeding me. ...

Mykil, not everyone need live life as you do to be happy. I actually enjoy being alone sometimes. I'm a very social person, and I usually prefer company, but when I was a child, and believed a childish religion that taught all "children of God" like me carried around a judge-mental, watchful, all-knowing deity in our heads, it was pretty awful. And I don't mean awe-full, which is how I feel now that I know I am always with Nature, which I am made of and of which I am a part, but that She barely gives a hoot whether I live or die.

It was letting go of beliefs and getting into science and embracing the notion of Sacred experience(s) that brought me to true happiness. I can't say I'm more happy now that I've ever been because I've been too broken by trauma and loss to be as happy as I once was. However, I've never been more satisfied with life than I am now, and that is a kind of happiness and, I feel, a more mature kind of happiness.

Perhaps one day you'll understand the kind of happiness and the bittersweet sensations of loneliness as well as the absence of loneliness that Willie feels. However, I think you have a long way to go.

-Jeff

9. TopTop #9
    Willie Lumplump

Thus to the point, you do not get it Willie, for I am never alone!! EVER!!! I never ever feel alone! I know there is something, some entity, some protector around me feeding me. Feeding my every need, stuffing me full of life. Some sense, some spirit, some. I have alwayz known I am not alone in this world, no matter where I might be, no matter what situation I am in, I am never alone. What ever it might be, I ahv a feeling it is all of us, it does me wonders to no extent. It feeds my soul just full of life, happiness and love. I am never without any of those. This is what being apart of something this strong and bold can do for you, Willie come to our side, become a believer!!! LMAO!!! Yu too can be as happy as me if only you new for sure you were really not alone!
    Well, of course we all like to attribute our success in life, however we may measure it, to our personal qualities. "I make myself open to spiritual forces which constantly surround and support me and make me happy." And, from how you describe your life, your happiness and your openness do appear to be causally related. However, you are a sample of only one (1). Broaden the sample and a different picture emerges. A few months ago I had the bad luck to briefly entangle my life with a woman absolutely swimming in the spirit world. Spirits were all over her all the time. They followed her around and sent her signals of their eternal, caring presence. She was not only a miserable person, she was so miserable that she made the people around her miserable. My now-departed partner can serve as another sample. Her disbelief in the spirit world equalled my own. She disdained spiritualism as mere superstition. But she was perpetually up-beat. She broadcast love and lightness, and nearly everyone who met her loved her (especially me).
    How to explain these differences? Scientific research indicates that each of us has a happiness set-point. When something makes us unusually happy, we soon return downward to our set-point. When something makes us sad, we soon return upward to our set-point. And where your own personal set-point is may be largely a matter of genetics and brain hormones, not your belief system.

Nonetheless, I do see your point. There is a religious sect well-known for its strong family values, bizarre theology, and recently racist past. Members of this sect do tend to be measurably happier than the average person. So what are we willing to give up to achieve happiness? This is a very personal, individual choice, of course, but in my case the answer is not a whole lot. I value happiness, but not as much as I value other things.

10. TopTop #10
    Willie Lumplump

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    Perhaps one day you'll understand the kind of happiness and the bittersweet sensations of loneliness as well as the absence of loneliness that Willie feels. However, I think you have a long way to go.

-Jeff
    The poet Virgil said in the Aeneid, "Sunt lacrimae rerum, et mentum mortalia tangunt." "These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart." Many years ago Playboy interviewed Anthony Burgess, author of "A Clockwork Orange" and many other books. Burgess said that it is the fragile things in life, the things that don't last, that give life its bittersweet flavor and make it worth living.

11. TopTop #11
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Well again maybe I am underestimating the potentials here, Ron and Jeff you seem to forget a few things about life that you may or may not have learned along the way. There is more to life than meets the “EYE”. I have come to this conclusion at a very early age. I no I am not alone, I have come to accept this. It is not even a matter of choice with me, I am not alone in my travels through life. Neither are you. You may think you might be alone at times, but you aren’t! LOL! EVER! LOL! The world around us is alive, alive with little critters, alive with vegetation, alive with soul, spirit and presence. Everywhere you are there is life. You are not alone. Only a severely arrogant soul would ever even attempt to even mention they were alone in this world. It is just not true. Reminds mew of star trek 4 when Spock says only a human would be arrogant enough to presume they aliens had come to see them! LMAO! This thing about the woman with all the spirits around her Willie sounds to me more like you had your hands full and couldn’t handle the drama in her life. I am a little bit more than sure that you might be blaming the sprit world on a woman that was just a little wild for you taste.

You all are aware that we do share this living space with somewhere around Fifty million other life forms. If ONE of them is brighter than us that is enough to explain allot. If Two happen to be a tab bit brighter and communicate with each other, perhaps not wanting to communicate with us for apparent reasons, that might make it fun for them to toy with our emotions. Now if there might happen to be a few more on this world that are allot brighter than us, do you ever think we are alone anymore. Does this mean we could ever be alone? Again only a human would assume that they are alone. Only a human would be arrogant enough to presume we are at the top of the food chain and nothing around us could possibly be getting the upper hand on us! In order to assume you are this bright you have to really be deep in your own little world and about to drown here folks! LMAO!!! Only a human would pretend that they want to be alone. Your worlds are your worlds and it appears that you want no part of the whole; you have no joy to give, so why would they want to hang out with you anyway!!! You ever think that being a more loving caring person was important? You ever wonder why they say god is watching you wherever you are, wherever you go? LMAO! AGAIN!!!! I have been trying to enlighten everyone in my life about not really looking to the stars for answers but looking below us. Looking below our own feet, looking back to our own little world. Getting back to being small, yes extremely small, so friggin small you can’t even see it with a microscope. Everyone just assumes you need size to be bright, to be smart you need a huge brain. Well you all know, with the invention of the computer we know this not to be true anymore. They are making smart things smaller everyday. Why on THIS EARTH would you assume in this time and age that we are the brightest species on this planet? WHY??? If lets say a few dozen or well hell again, a few hundred species had a great head start, these where really small species. Lets say like a couple of billion years head start, you think they might just of evolved into something a little brighter and smarter and even funnier and more loving and caring than us humans. You think they would even realize that we might want to be a part of THEIR WORLD? LMAO AGAIN> Just suppose! Enough for now you figure it out and comprimise you own little worlds and get back to me a bit, I have the rest of my life to try and enlighten you all!

The poet Virgil said in the Aeneid, "Sunt lacrimae rerum, et mentum mortalia tangunt." "These are the tears of things, and our mortality cuts to the heart." Many years ago Playboy interviewed Anthony Burgess, author of "A Clockwork Orange" and many other books. Burgess said that it is the fragile things in life, the things that don't last, that give life its bittersweet flavor and make it worth living.

12. TopTop #12
    scorpiomoon

Wonderful quote, Willie. I've been listening with my scientific/spiritual antenna this morning. I have had experiences I could not explain. Fortunate for me my parents, the scientist father and schitzophrenic mother gave me a VERY broad understanding of the possible.
    We only use a fragment of our brains so there are many new theories and proofs to be discovered everywhere. But
    remember that back say 3 or 4 hundred years ago the raven in the tree talking for hours spoke to someone saying the woman living down the street is a witch, kill her. So the only problem with the paranormal is basically when it is used to support something that could harm someone. I find discussions on ghosts or the use of Tarot cards and horoscopes fun and entertaining. I ALWAYS suspend my disbelief and love to play along!!!
    A world without some magic would be a little sad I think.

So if we could find a way to prove a few things through scientific method. Like plants have feelings too!! Wasn't there a kind of imprint even after a leaf was torn on one corner?? There are always going to be theories, including scientific ones to "debunk" What was taken as truth 50 years ago we know now is just not so. Ghosts in the attic or in the cemetery. Some energy plasma is attracted to a place for a rational real and someday explainable reason.

Oh!! Here is a perfect example of spooky. I was in Florida
    years ago and we were at the Castille de San Marcos in St. Augustine. THis is where the native americans were enslaved probably for the first time by europeans. The energy there, maybe my sorrow? was stiffling. Handcuffs for children, teeny tiny. I felt the conquerers still there and the enslaved. STILL THERE so my depth of feeling
    was perhaps an emotional understanding of history. Or maybe as some have said, violent ends trap spirits where they die? I am not pre-pared to judge but merely to observe until I find a way to prove or totally dis-prove something, --all ideas should live!!!

13. TopTop #13
    Zeno Swijtink

Quote Posted in reply to the post by scorpiomoon: View Post
    all ideas should live!!!
    All ideas??

Cult-like mystery surrounds Napa shooting
    By MARSHA DORGAN
    Register Staff Writer
    Wednesday, November 14, 2007

https://www.napavalleyregister.com/a...iq_4148337.txt

(...)

"According to transcripts of police interviews with Taylor and about a dozen others, Davis met a series of people in their late teens and 20s and explained his theories on witchcraft, including casting spells and performing magic to drive demons from their bodies and souls."

(...)

14. TopTop #14
    scorpiomoon

Quote Cult-like mystery surrounds Napa shooting
    By MARSHA DORGAN
    Register Staff Writer
    Wednesday, November 14, 2007

https://www.napavalleyregister.com/a...iq_4148337.txt

(...)

"According to transcripts of police interviews with Taylor and about a dozen others, Davis met a series of people in their late teens and 20s and explained his theories on witchcraft, including casting spells and performing magic to drive demons from their bodies and souls."

(...)
    All ideas??I mentioned that this NOT include when the paranormal is somehow used to hurt someone. Thank you for this current and most perfect example. Unfortunately this extreme example shows how far NOT to take an idea. So while I think, for me, all possibilities or ideas I can handle--- it was extremely harmful to these kids and the murder victim in Napa. So
    maybe ideas should run with disclaimer. "Don't EVEN begin to involve yourself with the possibility of this idea unless you have an emotional or intellectual IQ over ----____." what should the number be?? It would be impossible to do this obviously but, some moderating, sane perspective should co-mingle with ideas so they are not taken to a murderous or psychopathic level.

There were people who thought they were witches where I grew up. I never believed in their B.S. but I knew THEY believed it. So I called a "white" witch, alright. I was curious. Obviously if I have an encounter I want to be able to defend myself from the "dark" ones. I found out what to do and when the time presented itself, & it did--I was ready. Point being. I did not believe in any of their crap they were bad news and I was young & had several friends who had been umm solicited by these "witches".
    They did stuff like kill animals and string the carcasses up lamp posts. It was disgusting. Anyway one step away from murdering a new initiate. That was my feeling at the
    something really horrific.
    So, steady as she goes MODERATE in thought and activity
    awareness of others and compassion for everything. And it does seem like a decent discussion here and that most of us are in the "range" to handle a little debate without harm to anyone.
    time. So. I am sure ALL ideas for ALL people -- not good.
    Give Napoleon an idea about government? Or Hitler.?NO. But, any idea can be turned into something malignant
    Last edited by Barry; 11-15-2007 at 05:05 PM.

15. TopTop #15
    Willie Lumplump

I have had experiences I could not explain.
    Is that the same as having experiences that are not explainable?

Quote We only use a fragment of our brains
    In fact, some people appear to have only a fragment. But leaving that point aside, I know of no evidence that we use only a fragment of our brains. Since we have to suppose that our ancestors used their full brains (otherwise why would our large brains have evolved?), what happened to make us moderns use only a fragment?

Quote So the only problem with the paranormal is basically when it is used to support something that could harm someone.
    I'm at an earlier step. I question the existence of the paranormal.

Quote I find discussions on ghosts or the use of Tarot cards and horoscopes fun and entertaining. I ALWAYS suspend my disbelief and love to play along!!!
    Well, I guess I do this too everytime I watch a movie. Ever see "Chocolat"? One of the most delightful movies ever made.

Quote A world without some magic would be a little sad I think.
    Maybe, but sadness (or the lack of it) has nothing to do with the question of whether magic exists. The universe is what it is independent of our reaction to it.

Go watch the dinosaurs and the geese. If that isn't "magic" enough for you, it isn't the fault of the universe.

Quote Like plants have feelings too!!
    I repent for all the times I insulted my plants.

Quote What was taken as truth 50 years ago we know now is just not so.
    Your point being that we don't have to put much stock in science because it keeps changing?

Quote energy plasma
    The fact that you can string together some English words doesn't necessarily mean that you've said anything. What on earth do you mean by "energy plasma"?

Quote Oh!! Here is a perfect example of spooky. I was in Florida years ago and we were at the Castille de San Marcos in St. Augustine. THis is where the native americans were enslaved probably for the first time by europeans. The energy there, maybe my sorrow? was stiffling. Handcuffs for children, teeny tiny. I felt the conquerers still there and the enslaved. STILL THERE so my depth of feeling was perhaps an emotional understanding of history. Or maybe as some have said, violent ends trap spirits where they die? I am not pre-pared to judge but merely to observe until I find a way to prove or totally dis-prove something
    You went to a place where terrible things happened. The knowledge of those things made you sad. You're a very empathetic and loving person. What more needs to be said? Why spin off into ghosts, energy plasmas, and spirits? The most terrible realization that a person can ever have is that the world is pretty much as it seems. There are no hidden agendas, no spirits pulling strings, nothing. The world is just what it looks like. That realization is a foundation of Zen Buddhism. I've learned to love it.
    Last edited by Willie Lumplump; 11-15-2007 at 02:20 PM. Reason: missed a bracket

16. TopTop #16
    Willie Lumplump

There were people who thought they were witches where I grew up. I never believed in their B.S. but I knew THEY believed it. So I called a "white" witch, alright. I was curious. Obviously if I have an encounter I want to be able to defend myself from the "dark" ones. I found out what to do and when the time presented itself, & it did--I was ready.
    Too bad you didn't consult me about this while it was happening. The answer is easy: Bury a dishrag under your back porch by the light of a full moon. End of problem!

17. TopTop #17
    Willie Lumplump

Mykil: Re your most recent post, #12: I'm afraid that you're starting to ramble. Careful! That can be a sign of advanced STD.
    Last edited by Willie Lumplump; 11-15-2007 at 08:36 PM. Reason: identify original post

18. TopTop #18
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28317 post number three there Willie Boy!

Mykil: Re your most recent post, #12: I'm afraid that you're starting to ramble. Careful! That can be a sign of advanced STD.