Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Rucira

white WITCHCRAFT coven seeking members

if you have always wanted to be part of a small creative witchcraft friendship family circle for support/strength/sabbats/sharing knowledge and learning/spellworking, the real deal, make contact now. experienced or novices welcome. male or female . will be Eclectic regarding Pantheons.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    bearheart1

Re: white WITCHCRAFT coven seeking members

Hi,
    I am interested in meeting with you and seeing if we are a fit for each other. I am amale and have been involved with wicca/shaminism as a spiritual path for about 15 years. I have been involved with two covens which broke up as members moved or people just didn't want to devote the time. I Am eclectic in beliefs but take it seriously. I want to be a part of a local group to celebrate sabbats, grow in knowledge, deepen my connection to nature/the divine and of course to have fun in enjoying life.

Please email me [email protected]

3. TopTop #3
    Hummingbear

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rucira: View Post
    if you have always wanted to be part of a small creative witchcraft friendship family circle for support/strength/sabbats/sharing knowledge and learning/spellworking, the real deal, make contact now. experienced or novices welcome. male or female . will be Eclectic regarding Pantheons.
    Hi Rucira,

I've had some very good times with a couple of small circles I've been in, and I'm ready to try another one.

But I have to say, I'm a little taken aback by the "white" part of the description. Not because it sounds racist (I know that's not the intent), but because IMNSHE witchcraft is effective precisely because it does NOT assume that Power always shows up in a benign-looking form. There are plenty of people who only want the "white light" kind of magic in their lives, but that's never worked for me. The magic that I love the most consists of finding what is dark in oneself and bringing it to light; this can't be done to any significant degree in a circle that proclaims that darkness is unwelcome.

I'd like to join a coven that welcomes darkness as well as light, and all colors of magic as well as white.

Feel free to continue the conversation, either here or by e-mail.

Blessed be,
    Hummingbear

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #4
    ecoclean
    Good housekeeping

I was in a coven in Lebanon Oregon years ago but didn't quite agree with getting even with people that have done I'll will so I quit but I am open to another coven if one is out there and in Sonoma area