Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Crone Condor

Seeking Members for free, cooperative dream group

Is there anyone out there who would like to meet regularly and do dream work, with an emphasis on honoring our dreams as a source of personal and spiritual guidance? We are three women who have been doing dream work and want to expand it to include creative and meditative practices in our approach. I'm a licensed therapist and a lifetime dreamer who has done a lot of study of various kinds of dream work. Let me know if you are interested by email or by calling Janet at 546-9271. We'll probably be alternating meeting places in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, and Sebastopol.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sean

Re: Seeking Members for free, cooperative dream group

That sounds very interesting and I would love to participate. I have very vivid dreams every night and have an interest in meditation and lucid dreaming, but I don't know very much about any of those things and so I don't know what I would be able to contribute to the group. What are you looking for in new members?

Lisa
    [email protected]

3. TopTop #3
    Vet-To-Pet

Oh boy! I used to go to a dream group several years ago, but the leader ended up having to discontinue it and I've wanted to find another group ever since! I only have experience with that one group; I realize different people use different methods to delve into their dreams. I'd be interested in seeing how this group works for me.
    Smiles,
    Paula/vet-To-Pet

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sean: View Post
    That sounds very interesting and I would love to participate. I have very vivid dreams every night and have an interest in meditation and lucid dreaming, but I don't know very much about any of those things and so I don't know what I would be able to contribute to the group. What are you looking for in new members?

Lisa
    [email protected]

4. TopTop #4
    ceejay

This would be great. Please let me know if you have any openings.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Crone Condor: View Post
    Is there anyone out there who would like to meet regularly and do dream work, with an emphasis on honoring our dreams as a source of personal and spiritual guidance? We are three women who have been doing dream work and want to expand it to include creative and meditative practices in our approach. I'm a licensed therapist and a lifetime dreamer who has done a lot of study of various kinds of dream work. Let me know if you are interested by email or by calling Janet at 546-9271. We'll probably be alternating meeting places in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, and Sebastopol.

5. TopTop #5
    Barrie
    Supporting member

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Crone Condor: View Post
    I haven't heard from you, I hope to hear soon, I hope you still have room.

Barrie Ann 570-1740