Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    realfire

Have You Seen this cat ??

dear community ,

On May 11, 2005 my wonderful friend and companion went missing near bodega /ramsey road .The journey the past two years has been a blessing of expansion that i could never have imagined . Deeper into detachment , love in its myriad of forms , tenacity , faith , and deep contemplation regarding creating vs destiny . Being an intuitive i Know that Passion is alive .
    i get signs ( big ones ) quite often . Two weeks ago i attended ani - miriacles where i met another animal communicator who was lso quite clear that Passion is alive . I get visions of her return so i decided to post again .
    I happen to think she will be surrendered to the humane society , hence i am now volunteering there . The wonderful places this journey continues to take me . SO , i just wanna put my intention out there and her picture because ....you never do know !

For those of you concerned that i am not lettting go well dreams are meant to become reality and you lose nothing to have faith , especially if you are not attached to the outcome

thanks for your time and energy

and may you know deep love in all areas of your life

Betina and Passion
    Last edited by Jugney; 06-22-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    June D. Hazleton

Re: Have You Seen this cat ??

Look at Craig's List for yesterday under "Is this your Cat"....It is a longshot but it has been a while and the cat could have gained weight...

3. TopTop #3
    realfire

Re: Have You Seen this cat ??

june

i looked on craigslist i was unable to find the psoting you referred to
    can you send it to me as a link ??

thanks for your eyes and time
    betina