Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Bella Luna

Hillcrest Middle School Experiences?

I'm looking into Hillcrest Middle School for my children. Anyone here have any good/bad experiences with this school? I would love to hear from other parents!

Thank you,

M
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    amalia

Re: Hillcrest Middle School Experiences?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Bella Luna: View Post
    I'm looking into Hillcrest Middle School for my children. Anyone here have any good/bad experiences with this school? I would love to hear from other parents!

Thank you,

M
    Hi M,
    I have one daughter in 8th grade at Hillcrest and one daughter in 6th grade.
    I'm very pleased with Hillcrest School, the teachers are excellent, the school values are similar to our own and letting kids be kids as long as possible seems to be important to the staff. The teachers are easily accessible as is the office staff. Test scores are high, Spanish, band, drama and after school sports are a huge part of the program. Parent participation is high, although in middle school, there are fewer opportunities for classroom participation. Fieldtrips, fundraisers, and school events are where parents mostly volunteer. Hillcrest is the smallest of the three middle schools in Sebastopol and a wonderful "last bridge" before Analy.
    Please feel free to ask me anything else about Hillcrest. You're doing the right thing by asking other parents.
    By the way Open House is this Monday, 2 April at 6:00 and I recommend that you check out the school then.

Amalia

3. TopTop #3
    Deborah

Re: Hillcrest Middle School Experiences?

Hi, My son went to Hillcrest Middle School, He is now in his first of college. I loved Hillcrest. Gret place!!!!