Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Rescue Horse Organizing

Well here is a feeler going out to see if any other persons are harboring desires to help stop the horse slaughter going on. These are young, healthy horses from the Premarin farms and the thoroughbred racing institutions. Or sometimes just old and needing retirement or time off.

We are two women who would like to make this a lifestyle and promote animal (intuitive)communication, horse as therapy and horses as viable farming partners to replace peak oil etc.

We need more input and interest though, is there anyone out there with vision, money, training, time or any one of these who would like to have a discussion with us?

Kate and Bev
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gelato

horses

Quote Posted in reply to the post by afinenettle:
    Well here is a feeler going out to see if any other persons are harboring desires to help stop the horse slaughter going on. These are young, healthy horses from the Premarin farms and the thoroughbred racing institutions. Or sometimes just old and needing retirement or time off. ...
    I am very passionate about this topic as well. I could donate time and input down the line but it may be several months before I am able to do so. Could I have a phone number for one of you and call you when I have some time? Glad to know you are thinking/caring about these wonderful creatures.
    Last edited by Barry; 02-20-2007 at 10:49 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email