Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

Search Dog Foundation.org

I CUT AND PASTED THIS from WaccoTalk.

If you would like to make a donation, I'm suggesting that instead of sending money to the Red Cross, who already have received many millions of donations, as they do regularly, consider sending your donation to the URL I'm printing for you right here: https://www.SearchDogFoundation.org

You may already know these people train dogs and handlers all year round, in order to be ready for whatever disaster arises. It is their dogs who are now working the Katrina Disaster, rescuing trapped victims who need help, and finding the bodies of missing people lost in the rubble.

THE DOGS AND THEIR HANDLERS DO THIS W/ NO PAY AND NO MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

At this very moment 22 teams, meaning 22 dogs and 22 handlers, are hurrying to the hurricane site, while others are already working on the scene. They are a non-profit organization, headquartered in Ojai, CA, founded by Wilma Dasche Melville, who is my sister.

The Foundation always needs money to support their dogs. Compared to the Red Cross, they are a small outfit. They rescue dogs set aside for euthanasia, and train those dogs who are suitable dogs for the task, to rescue people who might otherwise die, so your money saves lives twice. More information is available, along w/ photos of the dogs and their handlers, at: https://www.SearchDogFoundation.org

In Solidarity,
    Ruth
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    helenscott08

Re: Search Dog Foundation.org

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sassydog:
    I CUT AND PASTED THIS from WaccoTalk.

If you would like to make a donation, I'm suggesting that instead of sending money to the Red Cross, who already have received many millions of donations, as they do regularly, consider sending your donation to the URL I'm printing for you right here: https://www.SearchDogFoundation.org

You may already know these people train dogs and handlers all year round, in order to be ready for whatever disaster arises. It is their dogs who are now working the Katrina Disaster, rescuing trapped victims who need help, and finding the bodies of missing people lost in the rubble.

THE DOGS AND THEIR HANDLERS DO THIS W/ NO PAY AND NO MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

At this very moment 22 teams, meaning 22 dogs and 22 handlers, are hurrying to the hurricane site, while others are already working on the scene. They are a non-profit organization, headquartered in Ojai, CA, founded by Wilma Dasche Melville, who is my sister.

The Foundation always needs money to support their dogs. Compared to the Red Cross, they are a small outfit. They rescue dogs set aside for euthanasia, and train those dogs who are suitable dogs for the task, to rescue people who might otherwise die, so your money saves lives twice. More information is available, along w/ photos of the dogs and their handlers, at: https://www.SearchDogFoundation.org

In Solidarity,
    Ruth
    I just went into this site on Search Dog Foundation and it would not come up but then I found somehow the dog story site which had an article about AT&T donating a large sum to the organization but it was called a NATIONAL searchDog Foundation.

Sorry about this.

helen s
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email