Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bearstar

Looking for Doggie playmates in Monte Rio

Hello to all dog folks in Monte Rio. I have a very active, dog and people friendly, 7 month old lab mix. I'm finding she enjoys meeting with and playing with other dogs and gets tired! This makes us ALL happy! ;-)

Would love to meet up with other dog lovers and their dogs at the Monte Rio Beach in the morning around 9 AM and occasionally evenings around 4 pm. We're out there almost every day. We could make arrangements for other times. Email or show up.

I also have a fenced in yard...

Please friendly dogs only!

Looking forward to having and being a tired dog! Korie and Vesta
    ~
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: Looking for Doggie playmates in Monte Rio

This all sounds lovely. May I add that you should insist that all dogs have up to date vaccinations which you actually see proof of? Dogs at that age are very vulnerable.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by bearstar:
    Hello to all dog folks in Monte Rio. I have a very active, dog and people friendly, 7 month old lab mix. I'm finding she enjoys meeting with and playing with other dogs and gets tired! This makes us ALL happy! ;-)

Would love to meet up with other dog lovers and their dogs at the Monte Rio Beach in the morning around 9 AM and occasionally evenings around 4 pm. We're out there almost every day. We could make arrangements for other times. Email or show up.

I also have a fenced in yard...

Please friendly dogs only!

Looking forward to having and being a tired dog! Korie and Vesta
    ~
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email