Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Holiday Wellness Festival was great!

I had the pleasure of having a WaccoBB.net table at Varda's Holiday Wellness Festival and I got to meet many fellow Waccos in person for the first time! How nice to be able to connect a face with the name as well as hearing all the wonderful stories of how WaccoBB had helped them! And what a delightful bunch of people!

Thanks to the big turn out I also got to meet many other folks who had heard of WaccoBB.net but hadn't found us yet and even a few who hadn't heard of us yet. And my free peanuts (nuts for Wackos?) were a big hit!

I also snuck away to sample the amazing array of healing modalities being offered for free, including a wonderful bodywork by Ilyse (who used her whole body while working on me on the floor) and an intuitive reading by Michaela (drop the coffee, walk more, as well as picking up a B12 deficiency that I was already aware of through blood tests!).

Thanks to Varda for organizing such a great event and I highly recommend you check out future Wellness Festivals!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Varda

Re: Holiday Wellness Festival was great!

Thanks Barry for your warm testimonial, and thanks to the many gifted practitioners, healers and vendors who participated and of course to our wonderful and ever so interested local community of wellness seekers for making this Holiday Wellness Festival a special experience! I am still on a high today! Varda

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry:
    Thanks to Varda for organizing such a great event and I highly recommend you check out future Wellness Festivals!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email