Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    shyama

Swap my BoltEV for your long distance car for 4 days?

In mid-April I am taking a 4 day trip to Santa Barbara. Would you like to drive my BoltEV and I drive your car (hybrid or all gas) during that time? My driving record is impeccable. I am looking to exchange with somebody with a well taken care of car and an impeccable driving record. Anybody out there with interest?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    carpet crawler

Re: Swap my BoltEV for your long distance car for 4 days?

I am so sad! Why ever would you not want to take your lovely Bolt so Santa Barbara? Sure, you need to make some plans that aren't just 'drive until I feel like finding gas'; but there are plenty of chargers along 101 between here and Santa Barbara. It's about 375 miles, and the Bolt goes about 230, so one or two stops and you're there...

Quote shyama wrote: View Post
    In mid-April I am taking a 4 day trip to Santa Barbara. Would you like to drive my BoltEV and I drive your car (hybrid or all gas) during that time? My driving record is impeccable. I am looking to exchange with somebody with a well taken care of car and an impeccable driving record. Anybody out there with interest?

3. TopTop #3
    shyama

Re: Swap my BoltEV for your long distance car for 4 days?

Yes, if swapping a car doesn't manifest with ease I'm seeing that charging when needed will be just fine. It's scary though: the unknowns around if the station will be available, fast charges only charging 80% of battery, that I'm taking my 16 year old daughter on a special trip for her. Going gas free is certainly most ideal if it's a sensible choice.

Quote carpet crawler wrote: View Post
    I am so sad! Why ever would you not want to take your lovely Bolt so Santa Barbara? Sure, you need to make some plans that aren't just 'drive until I feel likye finding gas'; but there are plenty of chargers along 101 between here and Santa Barbara. It's about 375 miles, and the Bolt goes about 230, so one or two stops and you're there...