Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sujeeth

Looking for land to farm on near Sebastopol.

Hi! I'm an aspiring farmer looking for about an acre of moderately flat, somewhat fertile land, with a reliable well water supply to farm on. Is there anyone out there who is interested in having their land farmed? I plan to use principles of permaculture and sustainable agriculture to grow veggies and improve soil health.

My vision is that I would lease the land from the owner. It would be a dream to farm for someone who would pay me an hourly wage and possibly split costs with me on compost or seeds. In return, the owner would get a liberal helping of whatever is grown, or I could do some landscaping around the property.

Also, I'm interested in ecological landscaping - doing what it takes to improve water retention, mitigate the risk of forest fires and increase soil fertility and bio-diversity. The purpose of this posting is to gauge the amount of interest Sonoma County property owners may have to these issues. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like me to educate you on the issues.

My name is Sujeeth. My email is [email protected] and my number is 415-652-2732. I graduated from the Permaculture Skills Center in Sebastopol in 2017.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-12-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email