Need travel partner to Baja for 6-8 weeks Jan - Mar 2019. Share Gas & Food,& you cover your expenses. Must have references. No fanatics!

I’m a Baja gringo. Only been about 50 miles across border. But I bought a boat & want to play with the whales in the Gulf of Cortez while it’s raining on my neighbors this winter. The boat is a Hobie Island - a 2 person,18’ sea kayak with out-riggers & a sail, mainly propelled by wind & peddle power.

I’m a healthy 70 year old gentle man, who likes to hike & explore rugged country & coasts. I’m a retired professional, handy, 420, & strongly connected to the earth.

I have a mini van out fitted for camping, an easy up canopy, my tent, all kinds of gear & will be towing a boat. You will need your own tent. I will only be driving on graded roads.

My goals for this trip are to explore both coast of Baja, play with my boat, & have fun in the sun!

If you’r interested in being my travel partner, please reply with contact info. We’ll have to get to know each other before the trip. Will consider travel partners for fewer weeks. If for fewer weeks, you will have to make arrangements to meet me where ever I am. I'm not sure about communications in Baja. I plan on staying in Baja at least 6 weeks.