Dear Community,

This is my daughter, Alexandra-she is also my campaign manager in my run for the MAC. She is a current student a Guerneville school. I have lived here for almost 30 years.

Extra funding for our Guerneville school-got it covered.

Want to get rid of trash in Mays Canyon-I have got you covered!

Local (not vacation home noise) noise in Neeley & Vacation Beach-I have got you covered! I helped Efrem with the original vacation noise ordinance-and it works!

Crime all over this district-I have got you covered. To quote Mark Essick “We have a new sheriff in town starting January 2019”and he is on our side working together with us!
Sheriff’s boats back on the River to protect us/tourists/children from dui’s while driving drunk-got it covered!

Culvert, potholes, & theft issues on Drake-I have got you covered!

How about needles on our riverbanks- not to mention all over town-PGE & Recology working with our FROG  group for a couple of months.

PGE just gave FROG  a grant this week to help beautify St. Elizabeth’s Trail & Park-dog poopie bags, needle disposals,and garbage bins for all-cleaned up by wonderful local volunteers. Plus the wonderful benches from Jim Rossi & thanks Irene Deem and all her help!

Find us at: www.guernevillefrogs.org

A small volunteer group-River Friends of the Library humbly puts on theatre for childrn and adults-all thru book sales. These local folks are the backbone of our community. Find them at: www.riverfriendsofthelibrary

Please vote and remember-while we need big business-and tourism-special interests should not run our town-many running do have special interests.

We the people should have a say and a stake in our town!

Lets give Guerneville back to locals including our businesses-but to people who live here and may work elsewhere as well.

Please feel free to pm me with any and all questions, I am happy to come to your home and talk one on one or with a group of you. Please come to Saucy Mama’s Pop Up Restaurant on Monday, Nov. 12 for a meet & greet if you have any questions.