Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #31
    sqb's Avatar
    sqb
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    thank you for your wonderful satire.... there is so much fake news about these issues we have to fight back.

    Quote Jeff Snook wrote: View Post
    I read in an earlier post that we should not allow drug farms near public trails. Heck that is not far enough with the crazy. ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. TopTop #32
    sqb's Avatar
    sqb
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Isn't that fence the owner's right to have a fence? I don't get your squabble.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  3. TopTop #33
    rossmen
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    My understanding of county code is that an eight foot fence requires a permit, unlike a six foot fence. This is primarily do to wind load. So the posts need to be 3` down, maybe even 6by6.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. Gratitude expressed by:

  5. TopTop #34
    rossmen
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Good fences make good neighbors". Wasn't that frost? But he was writing when stone from the land was the fence strategy to limit livestock. In the 21th century fences are getting higher. Is that a good thing?

    Quote sqb wrote: View Post
    Isn't that fence the owner's right to have a fence? I don't get your squabble.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. TopTop #35
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
    Supporting Member

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Quote rossmen wrote: View Post
    My understanding of county code is that an eight foot fence requires a permit, unlike a six foot fence. This is primarily do to wind load. So the posts need to be 3` down, maybe even 6by6.
    yep, that fence may not be there in the spring.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  7. TopTop #36
    spam1's Avatar
    spam1
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton: Wood Stove Thoughts

    Quote Goat Rock Ukulele wrote: View Post
    ... Graton is in a unique bowl. It is the coldest place in Sonoma County on many clear cold nights.
    PS If you live in Graton and have a woodstove or a fireplace please consider using alternative heat if you have it on those cold winter nights. The air polution gets really bad for the above reason. My friend Bert said his neighbor was getting old telephone poles from PGE and burning them last winter.
    I lived in Graton for 17 years (I used to take my 5 year old to Skips for french fries, and show him the bullet holes) before moving out of the big city to the hinterlands... And I remember the one night all the pipes froze enough to burst. On our little neighborhood well, the pressure switch would freeze closed on many nights; no water in the morning 'til I got a torch out to thaw it.

    To Hijack the thread: We switched to a wood stove with a catalytic converter (EPA approved) and it almost completely eliminated any visible particulate smoke. It would re-burn the smoke on the catalyst and you didn't see any come out of the chimney. It would also damp down so low that the burn rate was maybe 1/5 of what a normal stove was, so you used a lot less wood, but got a lot more heat. We put it in a fireplace, and could not believe the difference. If you burn wood, consider putting one in. It paid for itself in lower wood costs in a few years. Back then it was about $2000. I guess no more wood fireplaces in most of Sonoma county now (unless you are outside the Bay-Area-Air-Resource area, like me).
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. Gratitude expressed by:

  9. TopTop #37
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton



    On the cannabis trail in Graton
    By E.I. Hillin, Staff Writer, [email protected] Oct 24, 2018

    Cannabis biz along West County Trail stirs protest

    A proposed cannabis project along West County Regional Trail has residents fired up and county supervisors looking for answers to why bike lane trails are classified differently than regional parks.

    Fifth District Supervisor Lynda Hopkins said she believes regional trails are part of the regional parks network.

    “In my opinion it should be considered a linear park,” Hopkins said.

    But as of now the county does not share that opinion. Although the regional parks department maintains regional trails, county staff told supervisors during the Oct. 16 meeting that the county’s general plan classifies trails as transportation corridors.

    A land use permit for cannabis cultivation requires at least a 1,000-foot setback from a park’s property line to the cannabis operation site. Although the West County Regional Trail is listed as recreational and protected within the county’s Open Space and Conservation Element, the 13-acre cannabis site proposed for Graton would not fall under the setback requirement.

    Tim Ricard, Sonoma County Cannabis Program Manager, said staff is looking at the issue. “We received direction from the board to explore options,” he said. Ricard and other county staff will present those options in the next cannabis ad hoc meeting.

    Graton residents protest cannabis project

    Graton residents, who found out about the cannabis application only days before the supervisor’s meeting, worked quickly to assemble a group to show up and voice their concerns. The public comments stirred supervisors to add the issue to the list of potential amendments to the updated cannabis ordinance.

    Continues here

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. Gratitude expressed by:

  11. TopTop #38
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    This is not right at all. The setback to a home is 300 feet, while that to a school or park is 1,000 feet. And daycare centers do not qualify as schools, so they would be 300 feet as well.

    Since when is a person's home LESS important than a park or school?

    Lynda Hopkins is just trying to cook something up in this particular situation to appease her constituents.

    The dairy farmers west of Petaluma don't want it either; but they don't have a bike trail going through the middle of that area so they'll need to cook up some other excuse.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  13. TopTop #39
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Here are our county supervisor, Lynda Hopkins, comments about the cannabis proposal in Graton:


    "In the middle of October, our office learned of a use permit application for a proposed cannabis cultivation site on Railroad Street in Graton. It is important to note that the application is in the very early phase of the use permit application process.

    While I cannot take a formal position for or against a project that might ultimately come before the Board of Supervisors — doing so is illegal and would demonstrate prejudice at a future hearing — please know that, as a matter of policy, I am personally concerned about any cannabis operation in such close proximity to the West County Trail, which is part of our Regional Parks network.

    We currently have, in our cannabis ordinance, a 1,000-foot property line setback from parks. The spirit of this rule is designed to keep cannabis cultivation away from public uses, with the idea that families and residents of all ages have a right to enjoy public property without being exposed to cannabis cultivation and any offsite impacts that might arise from it.

    Unfortunately, I have learned that county staff chose to interpret the West County Trail as not being part of the Regional Parks park system, but rather a “mode of transportation.” To me, this is completely counterintuitive and contrary to the intent of our ordinance, not to mention the public’s use of the trail.

    At the Board of Supervisors meeting on Oct. 16, I requested that my colleagues on the board support me in directing staff to bring back an ordinance that would safeguard our precious trail network. The majority of the board supported my request. I also proposed a moratorium on cannabis cultivation applications adjacent to trails to allow us time to vet this issue and develop an ordinance to address our concerns. Finally, I will work as a member of the Cannabis Ad Hoc with county staff to figure out the best way to move an ordinance and possible moratorium forward.

    For those who have questions or concerns about the use permit application, please contact the project planner, Steven Rosen at [email protected]. If you email Steven, your feedback and concerns will be considered by staff as they review the application, and your concerns must be addressed as the use permit process moves forward."

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  14. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  15. TopTop #40
    Jeff Snook
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    This is the usual blathering of our leaders. As reasonable as Supervisor Hopkins can sometimes be, she is drinking the NIMBY kool-aid.

    Sorry for the delay in responding but my drug factory needed my attention.

    1000' setbacks from the trail network is crazy...but not crazy enough!!

    If we truly want to protect our most precious resource then we have to ramp up the crazy to a whole new level. Perhaps a level the NIMBY"S haven't thought of yet: so I want to to go on record as the instigator of this novel concept.

    Rolling setbacks. Yeah!

    How this would work is..the moment a child leaves his or her home a rolling 1000" setback would follow them, throughout the day, where ever they go, everywhere. While this seems like a great idea is does not go far enough.

    A better idea would to establish a 'shame' zone where all the things we don't want to see ( or have the little darlings be aware of) would be grouped together in a clustered area of shame.

    Tobacco, pornography, politics, booze , and cannabis could only be produced, sold or consumed in this special area of shame. This would give us a community free from offending actions and disgusting substances that are likely to concern someone, anyone, anywhere within the limits of Sonoma County. If we lobby hard enough we can have this utopian scenario

    It will be a little tough to get all of the vineyards into such a small place because the area of shame could only go in areas zoned for industrial uses and inside warehouses so as to be out of site of everyone, but especially the children, our most precious resource..

    I think that with their current state of misunderstanding, the Supervisors, with their head-in-the-sand, or more often head-up-the-ass understanding of what they are tasked to supervise, would see a rolling setback (for the children) and a exclusion zone of shame, as an expedient way to bring this contentious subject to an efficient close.

    Thank you for reading and I would love to hear from other progressive minded people with good ideas about how we can tamp down on freedom until it becomes possible to squash it altogether.

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    Here are our county supervisor, Lynda Hopkins, comments about the cannabis proposal in Graton:


    "In the middle of October, our office learned of a use permit application for a proposed cannabis cultivation site on Railroad Street in Graton. It is important to note that the application is in the very early phase of the use permit application process.

    While I cannot take a formal position for or against a project that might ultimately come before the Board of Supervisors — doing so is illegal and would demonstrate prejudice at a future hearing — please know that, as a matter of policy, I am personally concerned about any cannabis operation in such close proximity to the West County Trail, which is part of our Regional Parks network.

    We currently have, in our cannabis ordinance, a 1,000-foot property line setback from parks. The spirit of this rule is designed to keep cannabis cultivation away from public uses, with the idea that families and residents of all ages have a right to enjoy public property without being exposed to cannabis cultivation and any offsite impacts that might arise from it.

    Unfortunately, I have learned that county staff chose to interpret the West County Trail as not being part of the Regional Parks park system, but rather a “mode of transportation.” To me, this is completely counterintuitive and contrary to the intent of our ordinance, not to mention the public’s use of the trail.

    At the Board of Supervisors meeting on Oct. 16, I requested that my colleagues on the board support me in directing staff to bring back an ordinance that would safeguard our precious trail network. The majority of the board supported my request. I also proposed a moratorium on cannabis cultivation applications adjacent to trails to allow us time to vet this issue and develop an ordinance to address our concerns. Finally, I will work as a member of the Cannabis Ad Hoc with county staff to figure out the best way to move an ordinance and possible moratorium forward.

    For those who have questions or concerns about the use permit application, please contact the project planner, Steven Rosen at [email protected]. If you email Steven, your feedback and concerns will be considered by staff as they review the application, and your concerns must be addressed as the use permit process moves forward."
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  16. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

  17. TopTop #41
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Here is the update as to what's going on. The applicants say:

    Dear Graton Residents/West County Trail Users:

    Due to concerns raised by one of the Railroad neighbors, as well as pending regulatory action by one of the local officials, we have had to momentarily stop our plans to cultivate our permaculture cannabis garden.

    As a result of this unforeseen circumstance, we have been forced to consider alternative plans for our property. Please be advised that the plans under consideration will include large structures to facilitate the cultivation of non-cannabis agriculture.

    If you have further concerns about this matter, we suggest you reach out to your district supervisor.

    Thank you,
    Jackalope Gardens
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  18. Gratitude expressed by:

  19. TopTop #42
    O.W.'s Avatar
    O.W.
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    This project is still in the pipeline at Permit Sonoma. Maybe waiting on the trail/park ruling?
    Quote MikeH wrote: View Post
    ...As a result of this unforeseen circumstance, we have been forced to consider alternative plans for our property....
    Last edited by Barry; 11-30-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  20. Gratitude expressed by:

  21. TopTop #43
    Jeff Snook
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    O (zero) permits have been issued through unPermit Sonoma. Everything is a permanent pipeline with no end.
    Quote O.W. wrote: View Post
    This project is still in the pipeline at Permit Sonoma. Maybe waiting on the trail/park ruling?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  22. Gratitude expressed by:

  23. TopTop #44
    Goat Rock Ukulele's Avatar
    Goat Rock Ukulele
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    The upper half of that property is ideal for desperately needed housing. Making it into a weed farm is really a waste of one of the only areas where development of a tiny house community or regular residential housing makes sense. It is within a stones throw of existing sewer and above a huge aquifer and right on a bike/walking trail.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  24. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  25. TopTop #45
    ChefJayTay's Avatar
    ChefJayTay
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Quote Goat Rock Ukulele wrote: View Post
    The upper half of that property is ideal for desperately needed housing. Making it into a weed farm is really a waste of one of the only areas where development of a tiny house community or regular residential housing makes sense. It is within a stones throw of existing sewer and above a huge aquifer and right on a bike/walking trail.
    Awesome... why don't you make an offer and do that.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  26. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  27. TopTop #46
    Dorothy Friberg's Avatar
    Dorothy Friberg
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    I think you need to roll another one and breathe deep.

    Quote Jeff Snook wrote: View Post
    This is the usual blathering of our leaders. As reasonable as Supervisor Hopkins can sometimes be, she is drinking the NIMBY kool-aid...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  28. Gratitude expressed by:

  29. TopTop #47
    Jeff Snook
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    I think your condescending attitude is typical of the fearful and ignorant.

    Quote Dorothy Friberg wrote: View Post
    I think you need to roll another one and breathe deep.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  30. TopTop #48
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    There's a lot about this in the current Sonoma County Gazette. Not worth reading really, but if you are interested in what others are saying pick up the Dec print edition. Seems all negative. There's an "article," and opinion piece, and a few letters to the editor. Not all is available online at this time. The "article" is though, and here is a link to it and an excerpt. The "article," opinion piece and the longest letter all urge people to attend the Dec 11th Supes meeting and tell them to declare the bike trails as parks requiring a 1,000 foot setback. And 453 people signed the petition opposing it.

    https://www.sonomacountygazette.com/current-online-edition.html

    https://www.sonomacountygazette.com/sonoma-county-news/supervisors-to-consider-cannabis-zoning-change

    An applicant, Jackalope Gardens, is now proposing a 13-acre grow and processing facility next to the West County Trail in Graton. Their initial plan includes an 8-foot security fence with security lighting, a guard station, water storage tanks, a processing facility, an employee building, greenhouses and a 30-car parking lot.
    The project would replace open fields along the trail, and eliminate scenic views of trees, wetlands and wildlife.
    Graton residents and trail-users were aghast, and have been emailing, calling and writing Supervisors, imploring them to protect the West County Trail and change its designation from “transportation corridor” to “park.”

    At its December 11 meeting, Supervisors are expected to decide if the West County Trail and the Joe Rodota Trail should be included in the setback requirement and if Jackalope Gardens must place its cannabis plants and structures at least 1,000 feet from the trail.

    The decision would expand the interpretation of “parks” in the county General Plan, a blueprint for future land use, growth and development. As such, it would also affect future trail corridors.

    For instance, Regional Parks has long contemplated bikeways from Petaluma to Sebastopol and from Sonoma Valley to Santa Rosa. With funds from newly approved Measure M, those trails will likely see significant development over the next 10 to 15 years.

    The Supervisors’ December 11 meeting begins at 9 a.m. in the Administration Building, Board Hearing Room, 575 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  31. TopTop #49
    Jeff Snook
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    This is regurgitated 'news'. There is nothing there but NIMBY propaganda disguised as news.

    Like all issues with ignorant fanatics on one side, they will prevail, for a while, but common sense will inevitably shut them down.

    There is a saying in scientific fields that ' science advances one funeral at a time'. Old, misinformed beliefs need to die off and make room for progress. This will most certainly happen but it is frustrating to see my neighbors staggering around spewing nonsense and lies simply because of their ignorance of the facts and fear of what they don't understand.
    Quote MikeH wrote: View Post
    There's a lot about this in the current Sonoma County Gazette. ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  32. Gratitude expressed by:

  33. TopTop #50
    ChefJayTay's Avatar
    ChefJayTay
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    I would think these people have a legal case against our county should they implement this ordinance.
    After a legitimate business has spent considerable money to buy land and make modifications to fit current regulations.
    Then again, people around here seem to like paying frivolous taxes.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  34. TopTop #51
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    My sense is the applicants will let their permit be denied then file suit. You need to get the denial in writing before having grounds for a lawsuit.

    Moving the goal posts. Changing the rules specifically for the purpose of blocking this particular project because it happens to have a bike path nearby.

    The applicants message above may have meant they will go ahead and build greenhouses for other agriculture, then sue to gain the right to transition those greenhouses for cannabis.

    btw, I know the Sonoma County Gazette is not journalism. All the "articles" are written by volunteers who want to present their perspective on an issue. So the whole thing is really a collection of letters to the editor and opinion pieces really. No attempt at balance or ethical standards.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  35. Gratitude expressed by:

  36. TopTop #52
    Dorothy Friberg's Avatar
    Dorothy Friberg
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    My concern is not the structures as ling as there is a proper setback; I'm worried about the large trucks accessing that property by a narrow road adjoining the bike path.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  37. Gratitude expressed by:

  38. TopTop #53
    rossmen
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    You are stretching imagination, wearing their shoes as wings. In my estimation the current owners of this property are clued in dolts, and plowed the land before rain to prepare for sale, after getting hammered for plans. So imaging the land for sale again, above and below the bike trail, for close to 1.7 mill, is a clear possibility. The 5th district sup has named this with the possibility of matching funds. That would be for open space. To build out with tiny homes? No public funds and a nimby linch mob bigger than the current jackalope posse.

    Quote MikeH wrote: View Post
    My sense is the applicants will let their permit be denied then file suit. You need to get the denial in writing before having grounds for a lawsuit.

    Moving the goal posts. Changing the rules specifically for the purpose of blocking this particular project because it happens to have a bike path nearby.

    The applicants message above may have meant they will go ahead and build greenhouses for other agriculture, then sue to gain the right to transition those greenhouses for cannabis.

    btw, I know the Sonoma County Gazette is not journalism. All the "articles" are written by volunteers who want to present their perspective on an issue. So the whole thing is really a collection of letters to the editor and opinion pieces really. No attempt at balance or ethical standards.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  39. Gratitude expressed by:

  40. TopTop #54
    rossmen
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    The adjoining property owner had an interesting letter in the gazette. He pointed out the declining price for pot in Oregon and wondered about abandoned infrastructure. Legal cannabis is a reality we hold the tail on and wonder where it will whip us.

    Quote Dorothy Friberg wrote: View Post
    My concern is not the structures as ling as there is a proper setback; I'm worried about the large trucks accessing that property by a narrow road adjoining the bike path.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  41. TopTop #55
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Quote rossmen wrote: View Post
    You are stretching imagination, wearing their shoes as wings. .... So imaging the land for sale again, above and below the bike trail, for close to 1.7 mill, is a clear possibility. The 5th district sup has named this with the possibility of matching funds. ...
    So your hero Lynda is going to save you all by buying the property. Isn't that just lovely!
    Last edited by Barry; 12-03-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  42. TopTop #56
    rossmen
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Hey! I support the tiny home idea. I think the upper part is perfect for this. Hopkins would probably like it too. And the current owners would probably love to piss off neighbors even more after the grief they've gotten for their pot plantation plans.

    Quote MikeH wrote: View Post
    So your hero Lynda is going to save you all by buying the property. Isn't that just lovely!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  43. TopTop #57
    MikeH
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    The Jackalope people were at the county supervisor's meeting this morning. Three of them. Owner, a contractor, I think he said he was with Acre Construction and he would be building the project, and another fellow. They spoke publicly and also I spoke with them on their way out. As far as they are concerned their project is going forward. It was said to me that Hopkins is spreading lies about their project, no specifics on that. Told me they wanted to appear and speak to look directly at Hopkins. When I said it seems the 1,000 ft setback to the bike path was just brought up now to thwart their project the guy replied "yeah."
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  44. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  45. TopTop #58
    Dorothy Friberg's Avatar
    Dorothy Friberg
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    OK lets be honest here, the paranoia is as thick as the people who smoke it. Are the 'Jackalope' people local people or do they just want to impose their INDUSTRY on a local quiet neighborhood? Asking for setbacks is not unreasonable and consideration for neighbors does seem to be going where the President wishes to take it - down the toilet. I respect and admire Linda Hopkins as she represents ALL OF US, neighbors as well as pot heads.

    Quote MikeH wrote: View Post
    The Jackalope people were at the county supervisor's meeting this morning. Three of them. Owner, a contractor, I think he said he was with Acre Construction and he would be building the project, and another fellow. They spoke publicly and also I spoke with them on their way out. As far as they are concerned their project is going forward.Told me they wanted to appear and speak to look directly at Hopkins. When I said it seems the 1,000 ft setback to the bike path was just brought up now to thwart their project the guy replied "yeah."
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  46. TopTop #59
    ChefJayTay's Avatar
    ChefJayTay
     

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    Quote Dorothy Friberg wrote: View Post
    ...
    I am still unsure how these certain trails are *legally* different from the ones paralleling many train tracks (including through much of Santa Rosa's Industrial zoned land). This is in addition to my previous questioning as to how much of a legal case these people would have, especially if they're going to cherry pick trails to exclude.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  47. TopTop #60
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Huge industrial cannabis proposal near Graton

    There's a good article in the current Bohemian on the proposed Graton Cannabis development:



    Grow-Site Pain

    https://www.bohemian.com/northbay/gr...wFullText=true


    My Comments:

    1) The trail should clearly be considered "parkland". It is self-evident. It's been an oversight that it hasn't been considered as such vis-a-vis the new cannabis ordinance. Seem like it should apply to other zoning regulations as well, but that's a bigger topic.

    2) If true, Lynda's objection to the applicant "bribing" Supervisor Zane with pumpkins is silly. Really?? Worthy of an apology from Lynda.

    3) Regarding cannabis's odor: Seems like this is just another "note" in the "Sonoma Aroma", and a more pleasant one at that! Cannabis is just the next crop and should be covered by the (outdated?) right-to-farm protections.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  48. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2018, 02:06 PM
  2. Would you like a shot of industrial waste in your latte?
    By FluorideFree SoCo in forum General Community
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:02 PM
  3. strategies - resources against "military industrial complex
    By Toxic Reverend in forum Political Action Alerts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:05 AM
  4. Industrial Agriculture: A Recipe for Disaster
    By ChrisFisher in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:38 PM
  5. Help our county shelter win an industrial washer!
    By sealwatcher in forum Pets and other Critters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:08 PM

Bookmarks