Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    SunshineAuroRa

Calling in Support in Liquidating an Art Storage Unit - will share the profit!

Dear Community!

I am looking for trustworthy support to liquidate my storage unit in a mutually profitable way.

The storage contains:

1. A designer bedroom set by Dupen Spain (bought for 3000$),
    2. A queen mattress with a beautiful memory foam topper.
    3. Lots of art supplies (can provide pictures) - easel, several boxes of paint and various modeling pastes, pigments etc.
    4. Kitchen supplies (pots/pans/dishes)
    5. Blank Canvases (stretched, professional).
    6. Paintings.
    7. Clothes
    8. Lamps

Everything is high quality.

I will give 50 % of the value to a responsible, capable person who can liquidate all this quickly. If you can sell this as a garage sale, on ebay, on craigslist - whatever methods you use, as long as they are legitimate - you are welcome to do so.

I also have a large art collection (published, about 50 canvases, many of which are between 48" and 72"). They are beautiful, sculpted mixed media works of art:
    Please feel free to visit the site for it: https://divineyoniverse.wixsite.com/...-human-journey
    https://divineyoniverse.wixsite.com/thehumanjourney
    It has been published (here's a flippable book): https://www.blurb.com/books/1017264-the-human-journey

This collection is a different matter than the storage unit. That I would like to be sold with much more care - to get a better value for the art. So if you have experience dealing with art sales, that would be fantastic! (if you do not - you can still sell the things in the main storage unit - so don't hesitate to contact me).

I am here for only 2 more weeks and truly need support with this. I wish to leave the storage unit empty when I leave the country.

Please email me if you are up for the job and have a way to move all this on! I would love for this to be mutually profitable! I am happy to show you the unit and sent pictures. It is at Extra Space Storage in Rohnert Park.

Thank you for your listening!

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Last edited by SunshineAuroRa; 08-28-2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: adding pictures of the art
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SunshineAuroRa

Re: Calling in Support in Liquidating an Art Storage Unit - will share the profit!

I have met the perfect Angel willing to take care of the storage unit in Grace. I am delighted and Grateful! Thank you for your Listening, Dear Hearts!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email