Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Fun and Responsible Child care Available 8/17 p/t f/tor occasional!

Hi There!

I am a mom who is available for child care! I am very flexible with scheduling. I recently graduated from the Triple P Parenting Program which is an 8-week course focusing on using positive reinforcement to develop children's good behavior. I am a college graduate. I have a car, a perfect driving record, insurance, and extra booster seats. I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. I have good values and try to help children wherever I can. I have experience with Waldorf families, twins and children with special needs. I have cared for 6 children at one time on a fairly regular basis and the last family I nannied for had 4 kids who had a Waldorf-inspired lifestyle.

I have been a nanny for the past 8 years and I absolutely love caring for children; helping them learn and grow is just the most rewarding experience! I have an 8 year old daughter who absolutely changed my life when she was born. I became the best person and caregiver I could be after that. I have taken many classes on child development; everything from Infant Massage to Positive Praise.

I really love children and would love the opportunity to care for yours. The family I was working for moved because of the fires and I am looking to get something lined up for the school year!

Best!
    Shannon
    707-867-8933
    Last edited by Shannon Cavanagh; 08-16-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: typo
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email