I have a 1-bedroom unit, about 740 square feet, on the ground floor of my house for rent. The unit features lots of windows, forced air heating, a wood stove, refrigerator, electric range, new dishwasher and a shower. The property is just over 2 acres, with a pond and a large meadow bordered by a deep redwood forest with trails running through it.

There is also a cob oven, rooftop rainwater catchment, composting bins, 2 outdoor tubs, 4 small springs, fruit trees, and a number of raised beds on the site.

This rental would work especially well for a young couple that enjoys gardening or has some permaculture experience. No pets and no smokers. Washer/dryer is available for use on the property, and there is ample off street parking.

Rent is $1700 per month on a 1-year lease, and $150 per month for utilities (gas, electric, Wi-Fi, trash) with a security deposit of $2550 (1.5 months rent).

Drop me an email at [email protected] telling me a little bit about yourself and what you are looking for, and we can go from there.