Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    christine

SIngle Mother in Need of Help - Aggressive Divorce Attorney

Blessings everyone,

I am hoping that someone can help me. My daughter and I have been through a very difficult 18 months after my "husband" was abusive with me after I found him cheating with another woman in our home that we purchased together. I have a young daughter that is 3 and he has been making life hell for us.

I have been through 2 attorneys to try and get him out of my life and they were both ineffective. He has closed all of our joint accounts so I don't have access to our money, he has left me to pay our rent and bills with no access to our checking account and he refuses to help us.

I feel very helpless and at the mercy of this man that is making life for me and my poor little girl just awful. At this point, I am in need of a VERY good and aggressive female attorney. Does anyone know who is the most aggressive attorney in the area? I need help and fast, and this time I need someone that can get the job done for me, and someone that doesn't lose. Thank you!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-10-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    sharingwisdom

Re: SIngle Mother in Need of Help - Aggressive Divorce Attorney

Mary Jane Schneider is a very strong divorce lawyers with years of practice. She is also very caring and understanding. https://www.perrylaw.net/attorneys/schneider.asp

Quote Posted in reply to the post by christine: View Post
    I am hoping that someone can help me. My daughter and I have been through a very difficult 18 months after my "husband" was abusive with me after I found him cheating with another woman in our home that we purchased together. ... Does anyone know who is the most aggressive attorney in the area?...
    Last edited by Barry; 08-11-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: