Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartlotus

2014 Custom PROMASTER camper van with solar power - high roof/luxury -  $55,000

Ready for adventure! 2014 Ram Promaster, 1500 suspension, 136" wheelbase, front wheel drive does great off road, tons of power for acceleration including up steep hills, great braking ability, cruise control, bluetooth, air conditioning, automatic, gas, 17/19 mpg, 59k miles, 10 month remainder (expires end of May 2019) transferable Mopar (Chrysler) extended warranty - best warranty they offer for a Promaster + original powertrain warranty until end of January 2019.

Fits in a regular parking spot. Has brand new tires with 60,000 mile warranty from Big-O Tires, factory backup camera, dark tinted windows with heat block, double-sided reflective for day and black privacy for night insulated blackout blinds, insulated blackout vent covers, solar motion sensor lights, fake security cameras, vinyl click-lock hardwood-looking floors, 3x 100 watt (300w total) Renogy solar panels, 2x 155ah (310ah total) V-Max AGM deep cycle 12v batteries, power cord with battery isolator running from van battery to house batteries to charge them while driving.

1500w pure sine wave Power Tech On inverter, 700w Hamilton Beach microwave, portable single burner propane stove, 1000w portable single burner electric stove, 13" Super Sonic flat screen TV/DVD on a swivel with digital cable TV antenna, large metal locked compartment for your valuables, sink with pot-filler faucet including pull-out, Flo-Jet water pump, outside shower, plumbing includes 3 removable 5.5 gallon jugs, built-in dish soap dispenser and foaming hand soap dispenser, LED lighting throughout, 4 120v outlets, 4 usb charging ports, 3 12v plugs, front Fantastic roof fan with 3 speeds pulls air in or out with rain sensor, rear roof vent for air circulation, storage area over cab, 4" Queen IKEA mattress with 1.5" memory foam mattress topper (topper can be removed for extra vertical room) in a King sized loft (storage area on the side).

Tons of storage under the bed, closet area under bed, lots of storage in the kitchen in upper and lower cabinets, heavy duty magnetic catches on all cabinets and drawers (they have never come open while driving), Engel 43 quart 12v fridge/freezer, laminate kitchen countertop looks just like nice granite but without the weight, kitchen table stores flat against the wall and swings up to use for eating, working, etc., insulated with alternating layers (2 of each in most areas): reflectix, insulbright, closed cell foam with plywood and grey felt finishing (also spray foam in ceiling beams), insulation is in the ceiling, walls and floor, removable curtain separating cab from living area, light taupe paint throughout (low voc), 250w MyHeat mini space heater (with timer for sleeping), hanging fruit/vegetable basket, area for trash and recycling next to kitchen.

Easy to get up and down from the sleeping loft, I will show you how and can purchase a foldaway step stool if you wish. Van has clean Carfax and is accident free. I'm the second owner, first owner was a Chrysler Dealership. Conversion done a little less than one year ago by my friend and I (we have converted 4 vans). I'm a perfectionist, everything is in excellent condition. Has had regular oil changes, recently passed a smog test. Payment by cashier's check only for full sale price (no payments). Email with any questions or to schedule an appointment to view the van. Thanks!

Dimensions:
    Standing height inside 63
    Total vehicle outside height ground to top of fan domes 9
    Overall exterior vehicle length 179
    Exterior vehicle width without mirrors 69
    Top of bed platform to ceiling 22.5
    Floor to bottom of bed 52
    Bed platform 69x76
    Kitchen counter 25x48
    Sink 14x14x6
    Table 17x27
    Fridge 14x20x24.5
    Locker 15x16x35
    Closet rod 40

Other:
    Does not have a potty, but one can be purchased for under $100.
    The van is front wheel drive, not 4 wheel drive.
    Im selling the van because I want to convert/try out a 159 wheelbase Promaster. I have had a Transit, Sprinter and Promaster and the latter is by far my favorite for many reasons I can talk to you about if you would like.

$55,000

Please email [email protected].
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 08-10-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email