Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mindy

Seeking quiet spot for employed early 40ís female with no pets -  Up to 1500

Hi Community!

I am reaching out to find home for September 1.

About me: I have been in the Bay Area for nearly 20 years, and have made a slow migration from San Francisco to being home in Sonoma County. I am your Sonoma County kind a girl - I work in social justice on the behalf of the Native community. I have done so for half of my career, the other half of my career I have been a life coach that focuses on folks with a trauma background.

I am pretty introverted at home. I like to cook and garden, and I go to yoga and have a swim quite a bit. I like to volunteer at places that help animals. I donít have any kids.

I think my ideal situation would be de-attached small studio. If we share a kitchen but not the house in terms of sleeping arrangements, that would be OK. If I had my own place, thatís OK. If we shared a whole house, Iíd like it to be really a nice sized house with room in the kitchen for everybody. Also the capacity for all of us to talk things out so things are peaceful is important. Iíd prefer all women.

Www.linkedin.com/in/mindymortlock

Looking forward to to hearing from you,
    Mindy
    707 230 0221

ps Guerneville and Monte Rio are too far for me.
    Last edited by Mindy; 08-08-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Be more open on pricing
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email