Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bergman65

Adopt guinness, an incredible, lovable tabby!

I am moving out of the country and can’t take Guinness with me. He is a shelter cat I adopted three years ago and is now around five years old. He is extremely affectionate, playful, mellow and welcomes everybody. He is not loud or destructive and will enthusiastically use a cardboard scratch pad.
    He is the perfect apartment cat, or for a family with children and (he loves) dogs, but no other cats.
    Guinness has FIV and can’t ever go outside or live with other cats because the virus can be transmitted with a bite. Vets will tell you that FIV cats can live a long, healthy life if you follow precautions.

If you are looking for a Cuddle Buddy, the best roommate you will ever have, he’s ready to come live with you. Although I will miss him terribly, I will give him up to a good home.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    BEE KIND

Re: Adopt guinness, an incredible, lovable tabby!

Most shelters ask that you return any animals that were adopted from them, if you can't keep them.
    Last edited by Barry; 07-16-2018 at 12:40 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    Shandi

I doubt if a shelter would prefer to have a cat back than given to a good home. I would think that they only want adopted animal back if it doesn't work out. Not this situation.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by BEE KIND: View Post
    Most shelters ask that you return any animals that were adopted from them, if you can't keep them.

4. TopTop #4
    juna

What a great kitty Guinness is!
    Love the photo with him hugging the dog!
    I know you will find him a great loving home.

* I am sure he will miss you, too!

Juna

Quote Posted in reply to the post by bergman65: View Post
    I am moving out of the country and can’t take Guinness with me. He is a shelter cat I adopted three years ago and is now around five years old. He is extremely affectionate, playful, mellow and welcomes everybody. He is not loud or destructive and will enthusiastically use a cardboard scratch pad.
    He is the perfect apartment cat, or for a family with children and (he loves) dogs, but no other cats.
    Guinness has FIV and can’t ever go outside or live with other cats because the virus can be transmitted with a bite. Vets will tell you that FIV cats can live a long, healthy life if you follow precautions.

If you are looking for a Cuddle Buddy, the best roommate you will ever have, he’s ready to come live with you. Although I will miss him terribly, I will give him up to a good home.

5. Gratitude expressed by: