Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sarahgingles

Seeking a House-Community to "Park it" With and Enjoy Shared Spaces -  500-600

Hello Conscious Community! I am seeking a community house-space to be a part of with my very own mobile bedroom. I am looking to "park it" near the house, sharing the common spaces with positive, abundant, social people.

I enjoy the healing and spiritual arts, especially singing, laughing, playing, and sharing. Having the ability to plant some things and share abundance of life with others would be a dream.

Currently, I live on a farm that is beautiful, but isolated. I'm wanting to create and enjoy the beauties of homespace with others. I like to keep things beautiful.

I renovated my bedroom a year ago and have been living in it ever since. I love it. She has her own electric and doesn't need any hook-ups, just a level place to rest.

In my daily life during the week, I'm most often in Sebastopol working. I have a cotton clothing company (www.cottonflowerclothing.com). On weekends I go out to play. I'm home mornings and evenings. I am social, and need the freedom to invite a friend or two over for dinner every now and then.

I'm looking to be within 10 minutes of either Sebastopol or Occidental and spend $500-$600/mo depending on the space.

Any ideas of places are welcome! Thank you so much for reading :-))
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 07-11-2018 at 01:58 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email