Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Alaya1

1 Bedroom in Community Home in Graton -  $850 plus Utilities

Still Looking for Right Fit
    Bedroom in Community House in Graton - $850 +utilities

Offering a 12 x 12 bedroom with a shared bath, in my 3 bedroom house within a community in Graton. We are a group of individuals choosing to share this lovely space. There are 3 other cottages on the land also. We have a fully fenced backyard garden on 1 acre, very quiet and alive with nature. We are in just 5 blocks from town and bike trail, yet a quiet setting. The house has a big beautiful living room with fireplace, great kitchen,.shared laundry room and big outdoor deck with outside fire pit, garden beds, amazing landscaping and quiet places to sit under the redwoods.

We are mostly vegan in the house and prefer not too much meat being cooked, but open to some well sourced. We are very conscious about recycling, garbage, use only biodegradable and no scented products.We are nature based and value quiet, good communication, space, celebration, and consideration. We enjoy a little wine at but require one that is not into recreational drugs or tobacco.

We are hoping to evolve this home space to host a weekly meditation group and some breathwork and music gatherings.Open to co-creating and inspiration with this desire. Seeing how it may fit into a healthy personal home space.

I am bodywork and work out of my room. All three rooms in the house are on one side of house. . Being we are in close quarter I am in need of someone that can be mindful of sound in living room, kitchen and private space when I am in session. Open to other's using their space in similar ways.

Will consider a cat, but prefer not to host a litter box. I have a small dog and my partner has one also that visits weekly.
    If this calls to you please contact Alaya at 707-295-9802

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 07-11-2018 at 01:42 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email