Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DeborahBlum

House on 2 acres for Rent -  3200

Hi compassionate friends! I have a house for rent available September 2018. It is located in Sebastopol. One of our Goatlandia Farm Animal Sanctuary volunteers was living there when she lost her house in the fire, but has bought a new home. This is a vegan property, so we are looking for vegetarian or vegan tenants to enjoy this wonderful home.

This home is on a 2 acre property, was remodeled about 4 years ago and is in great shape. We have a large herd of goats onsite that we are fostering, so animal lovers will make plenty of new friends. Here are the details:
    - 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom
    - 1500 sq. ft. house
    - 2 acre property
    - garage space for a small car or storage
    - rent is $3200 month unfurnished, and includes water, gas, and electricity.
    - 1 year lease with 1 year option.
    - Address is 6250 Lone Pine Rd.
    - we definitely want someone who is vegetarian/vegan, loves animals, and is compassionate and responsible.
    - my friend's boyfriend also lives on the property in a new tiny house. He works mon-fri days, but does property maintenance during his spare time. He's an awesome guy :)

Please feel free to share, and feel free to message me here or email me at debblum8 (at) me.com.

thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread