Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Save My Home
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bonniegrand

Save My Home

My family and I are in danger of losing our home & little cottage we’ve poured significant monetary, physical and spiritual energy into for many years.
    The structures were built without permits because we couldn’t afford materials and the permits. My ex-husband, general contractor, was in weekly contact with The permit resource and management department, known as the PRMD.
    He had told me on more than one occasion that we were safe here from any problems with the county intimating that he had worked it out with them over the years. I had no reason not to believe him.
    Someone complained to county that our structures were non-permitted.
    If we aren’t able to come up with the necessary funds to pay the penalty fees and the permit fees to make whatever changes they are going to demand, we may lose everything to demolition, for which we will have to buy demolition permits, tear it down and remove it all by their deadline.
    Though always very frugal, we still love month to month with no savings.

And now, at 70 years old, I must make this humble request of this beautiful community, to which we’ve belonged since 1975, to please make a donation to our gofundme campaign.

It is called:

SAVE MY HOME

The campaign is here:

https://www.gofundme.com/57calgo

If you will, my family and I will be forever grateful for your compassion and love, Bonnie and Family
    Last edited by Barry; 03-18-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    bonniegrand

Re: Save My Home

I’m not sure if the site I posted for our GoFundMe Campaign will bring folks who will potentially donate, to the site?
    I tried opening it and it didn’t work.
    Can someone advise me please?

707-490-8940

3. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re-posted Save My Home-link not working

Save My Home

My family and I are in danger of losing our home & little cottage we’ve poured significant monetary, physical and spiritual energy into for many years.
    The structures were built without permits because we couldn’t afford materials and the permits. My ex-husband, general contractor, was in weekly contact with The permit resource and management department, known as the PRMD.
    He had told me on more than one occasion that we were safe here from any problems with the county intimating that he had worked it out with them over the years. I had no reason not to believe him.
    Someone complained to county that our structures were non-permitted.
    If we aren’t able to come up with the necessary funds to pay the penalty fees and the permit fees to make whatever changes they are going to demand, we may lose everything to demolition, for which we will have to buy demolition permits, tear it down and remove it all by their deadline.
    Though always very frugal, we still love month to month with no savings.

And now, at 70 years old, I must make this humble request of this beautiful community, to which we’ve belonged since 1975, to please make a donation to our gofundme campaign.

It is called:

SAVE MY HOME

The campaign is here:

If you will, my family and I will be forever grateful for your compassion and love, Bonnie and Family

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Save My Home

Quote Posted in reply to the post by singingwolf: View Post
    I’m not sure if the site I posted for our GoFundMe Campaign will bring folks who will potentially donate, to the site?
    I tried opening it and it didn’t work....
    Here's a clickable link that works:

6. Gratitude expressed by: