Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sisabelle

Searching for a place to park RV/trailer

Hi all,

My partner and I are looking for a spot to park out Trailer. We recently moved here for me to attend the California School of Herbal Studies and are having a tough time finding a place to stay. Ideally we would like to have full hook ups but are okay goin without. He is a carpenter by trade and would love to work out a work trade if possible. Please let us know if you, or someone you know, may have a spot or know of one. Thank you!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    BethLinley

Re: Searching for a place to park RV/trailer

I may but will not be back on the mainland until the 6th of April. How long are looking at? Pets? Call me if you have not found anything at (707) 303-5485.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sisabelle: View Post
    Hi all,

My partner and I are looking for a spot to park out Trailer. We recently moved here for me to attend the California School of Herbal Studies and are having a tough time finding a place to stay. Ideally we would like to have full hook ups but are okay goin without. He is a carpenter by trade and would love to work out a work trade if possible. Please let us know if you, or someone you know, may have a spot or know of one. Thank you!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email