Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    seajay

Needing a witness

I need a witness to help me listen to the constant pounding and banging noises that are intentionally being done to me by the young people who are illegally living above me in the senior citizen apt complex that I live in, in Rohnert Park. They are terrorizing me, and bullying me to death. I had one person come over to my apt and heard these abusive and excessively loud noises and she said she would sign the letter that i wrote (or write one herself), and the time she was here and what she heard. I gave her a handmade blanket I made with my painfully arthritic hands, on Dec 13, 2017, and as of this date i have not received anything. She lied to me and betrayed me. I consider that blanket stolen at this point.

I have called every agency you can think of and then some, trying to get some help for this problem and the constant abuse that is being inflicted on me every single day and night. I am being kept in a state of severe sleep deprivation, anxiety, and severe depression. No one will help me. No one cares. And I have had enough of this stupid, lying, betraying, deceiving, abusive, bullying world.

The manager doesn't care. The owners don't care. The police don't care. The sheriff doesn't care. Adult Protective services doesn't care. No one cares.

My good honest word doesn't mean anything in this world unless I have a witness who doesn't lie and betray and wants to help me. So much for honesty. And the witness I had, she lied and betrayed and is a thief.

My faith in humanity has been exterminated.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Thad

Re: Needing a witness

Its simple, you need more friends. Knowing what you need is the hardest part. If you can post here you can search on the internet and your answers are easy. There is a government agency to protect you from this its called Elder abuse. Use it.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-11-2018 at 10:57 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Thad

P.S.
    You should post that here
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/forum...11-WaccoElders
    Some people only subscribe to certain category's who might have more to offer you in shared experience
    Last edited by Barry; 01-11-2018 at 10:58 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    ...There is a government agency to protect you from this its called Elder abuse. Use it.
    The elder abuse hotline number is (800) 222-8000

7. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: