For over 5 years I have been suffering and have recently made some major healing breakthroughs using EWOT--that is Exercise With Oxygen Therapy.

It is a known and proven fact that high levels of oxygen kills lymes, cancer, bacteria, fungus and viruses.

Using Exercise With Oxygen Therapy my level of inflammation and pain, brain fog, chronic fatigue etc. has dramatically decreased in short time using this system.

HBOT--hyperbaric oxygen therapy has been used with great success to treat Lymes and to help Lymes patients to get their lives back--its well documented and successful case studies are all over the web. But HBOT is very expensive, time consuming and much less powerful than EWOT--yet there are no case studies and or current research to prove the efficacy of EWOT.

I have had such great success with my state of the art Liveo2 EWOT system that I want to get the word out and to do some preliminary research. So I am looking for 4-5 local lymes patients who are interested in trying out EWOT as way to reduce their symptoms, kill their lymes and co-infections and get their lives back.

I am offering 4-5 people FREE EWOT sessions here in Sebastopol. I am just putting together the criteria and dates for these sessions.

If you have tested positive for Lymes and are interested in trying out, and experiencing for yourself what EWOT can do for you and your healing process please give me a call.

Polla
415-299-4577