Greetings,

I recently evacuated from the fires in Santa Rosa. I am seeking a private, sunny, San Geronimo Valley location for me and my 24' travel trailer in a driveway, side or back yard, ranch, farm or property.* I'm looking for a short or long term arrangement. I particularly love the Arroyo/Barranca/Alamo/Tamal/and nearer Nicasio areas but am open to any sunny area away from the bigger creeks.

• I'm a 52 year old disabled woman who is a health educator and nature lover.
  • I love animals of all kinds but I don't have any.
  • Down to earth, heart centered, spiritual, and solution oriented
  • Very emotionally mature, no drama, smoking, drinking, drugs or parties
  • Organized, clean and tidy
  • Community oriented
  • A local of Fairfax and the SGV for 24 years
  • Proactively contribute to the well being of everyone around me
  • Quiet and respectful of you and the space

I need 30-50 amps dedicated circuit electric, a spigot, and I can use a pumpout truck or connect to your septic or sewer cleanout drain, graywater to vegetation (I'll install connections for all) and I can install an electric submeter to keep track of my kilowatts if you like.* Cell coverage needed.* If possible I'd also like to be parked under a deciduous tree for summer shade/winter sun.

I was paying $350 plus $150 pumpout truck in Santa Rosa plus measured electric and need to stay in that range to cover my medical costs.* I can pay $500 plus electric if you have a septic connection or $350 plus electric if you don't.* I'm a treasure trove of helpful information, dedicated to creating Heaven on Earth, and I offer free holistic health care if you want it.

I can be reached at 415-726-7405.

Many thanks,
Susan Landes