Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Fluoride: Mind Control or Just Plain Good for You?

I’ve really enjoyed the great debate about TV life on the forum. This really shows me just how deep people in our community really are. Although it hasn’t changed my mind about watching my box I really have read every word and enjoyed everyone's opinion on the effects it has on someone’s life.

Know I was wondering if you all would like to take the next step and go a little deeper.

Fluoride Good or Bad??? I also can't wait for the next great debate or opinion on the forum.

Last edited by Barry; 09-28-2006 at 10:36 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Fluoride: Mind Control or Just Plain Good for You?

I did a quick 'Google' search of FLUORIDE and found an article the said it was pretty bad stuff. I'm sure there are other articles that say how good it is too, but I didn't look for those. I copied the article and put it up in 'WaccoReader' so you could take a look at it. Check it out.

Tom

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil:
    I’ve really enjoyed the great debate about TV life on the forum. This really shows me just how deep people in our community really are. Although it hasn’t changed my mind about watching my box I really have read every word and enjoyed everyone's opinion on the effects it has on someone’s life.

Know I was wondering if you all would like to take the next step and go a little deeper.

Fluoride Good or Bad??? I also can't wait for the next great debate or opinion on the forum.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-28-2006 at 10:36 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    sharingwisdom

Re: Fluoride: Mind Control or Just Plain Good for You?

I retired from being a dental hygienist about 10 years ago to pursue my love of being a full time holistic health practitioner and medical intuitive. Since the late 70's, I realized the truth about Fluoride in doing research, finding old documents on the politics of and agenda behind fluoride, and seeing the results of fluoride treatments in dental offices. I also spoke to many mothers groups about not giving fluoride to their children, and I refused to give fluoride treatments in any of the offices I worked in.

And finally, this month, the American Dental Association warns that infants should not have fluoridated tap water.

https://www.organicconsumers.org/2006/article_3351.cfm

More will be revealed around the covert agenda of this neurotoxin if you check
    https://www.fluoridealert.org/wastenot414.htm
    https://www.rense.com/health/alertflo.htm

Judy
    www.thetahealingintuitive.com

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil:
    I’ve really enjoyed the great debate about TV life on the forum. This really shows me just how deep people in our community really are. Although it hasn’t changed my mind about watching my box I really have read every word and enjoyed everyone's opinion on the effects it has on someone's life.

Last edited by Barry; 11-15-2006 at 07:01 PM.