Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Cassiopeia

Please help me find malamute mix my Beloved Auzora

Greetings Dear ones, My Beloved wolfie guide Auzora is currently lost in the fire zone. she was staying a Pet paradise kennel in Santa Rosa. while I was out of town this weekend. They attempted to evacuate the dogs at 4 am on monday. she was lost during the evacuation. please help me manifest/envision her safe return.... 707 2286691 offering an $800 just got a report in she was seen at Fulton & Hall at 10am
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Attached Files
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    pamalah

Re: Please help me find malamute mix my Beloved Auzora

I hope you find Auzora. I tried to post on Face book. I hope you look at Sonoma Humane and Sonoma Animal Services.

THere are many group pages on Facebook about lost pets due to the fire.

3. TopTop #3

Re: Please help me find malamute mix my Beloved Auzora

She is experiencing an amazing Walkabout, picking up on the "movement" ~~ as most of us are! Please call out to her psychically and never doubt that she is capable of hearing your call and returning to you. She needs to know that she knows she is responsible to take care of YOU and she needs to come HOME to YOU. And do contact the Animal Communicator !!
    Many Blessings,
    Rev. BE

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Cassiopeia: View Post
    Greetings Dear ones, My Beloved wolfie guide Auzora is currently lost in the fire zone. she was staying a Pet paradise kennel in Santa Rosa. while I was out of town this weekend. They attempted to evacuate the dogs at 4 am on monday. she was lost during the evacuation. please help me manifest/envision her safe return.... 707 2286691 offering an $800 just got a report in she was seen at Fulton & Hall at 10am