Hi- I first wanted to thank the amazing wacco friends who generously helped my Aunt Michele during the Hurricane by purchasing her Beautiful snowmen pictures. Communication with Michele was hard as the electricity is still out where she lives. But she was sooo grateful to everyone for the help.

Unfortunately with sadness I am having to let everyone know - Michele had much destruction to her car and house and the beautiful town she lives in. At one time they got hit with 50 big tornados (which came off of the hurricane) in a short time.

And I am so sad right now as I write this - I just received a text from Michele that she had a serious heart attack and is in ICU in critical condition getting ready to have open heart surgery. It's so hard to know what to say right now. This is one beautiful lady who has devoted her life to children and saving the world and this is just another very hard thing for her to deal with. Please send Michele your thoughts and prayers tonight and the days to come that she can get through this and heal. Thank you, Janise