These first couple of months of campaigning have been a whirlwind!

I'm very proud of the endorsements I've earned so far, including from former State Senator Mark Leno, Pennsylvania State Representative Brian Sims, Petaluma Mayor David Glass, Santa Rosa City Councilwoman Julie Combs, dozens of law enforcement officers, and scores of community leaders.

I've met so many amazing people individually that now I just want to bring everyone together and kickoff this campaign with a big party!

Please Save the Date for our official Campaign Kickoff (more details to follow):

November 16 (Thurs.) at 6:00 PM
The Glaser Center
547 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Our DONATE page is ready to take your contribution for this major fundraising event. You can also RSVP on our Facebook Event Page or by emailing my campaign manager Victoria at [email protected]. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.

We all know the challenges we face locally, and nationally. We know they're serious and we know what's at stake. I remain steadfast in my promise to run an honest campaign where the most important issues are debated openly... but that doesn't mean we can't have fun every once in a while.

Please save November 16 at 6:00 PM in your calendar and support my campaign to "Serve All of Sonoma County" as our next Sheriff.

Sincerely,

Jay Foxworthy

[email protected]
707-235-5713