Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartlotus

Seeking kind caregiver/assistant to hire for temp. work

Dear Community,

Local female holistic counselor slowly recovering from pneumonia and needing extra help for healing and full recovery. Seeking a nurturing, compassionate, experienced caregiver/assistant for next week (likely Tues or Thurs. and possibly a few weeks after) to cook healthy meals, food shop, organize and very light housecleaning. Nothing strenuous or heavy. $20 hr. for 3-4 hours.

Please write and tell me a little about yourself and your caregiving experience.

Please email [email protected] if you're interested or know of someone. I might not reply until Saturday or Sunday. If I don't reply, it means I've found someone else. Blessings of loving kindness to you❤️
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Michaelsallee

Re: Seeking kind caregiver/assistant to hire for temp. work

Hi my name is Keith I am a sensitive 50 year old man who loves to cook and make the environment nice for Pleasant living I am presently doing this service for another an elderly artist who would give me a reference and I would like to pick up a few more hours doing the same you can reach me at 7:07 494 2955 blessings

Quote Heartlotus wrote: View Post
    Dear Community,

Local female holistic counselor slowly recovering from pneumonia and needing extra help for healing and full recovery. Seeking a nurturing, compassionate, experienced caregiver/assistant for next week (likely Tues or Thurs. and possibly a few weeks after) to cook healthy meals, food shop, organize and very light housecleaning. Nothing strenuous or heavy. $20 hr. for 3-4 hours.

Please write and tell me a little about yourself and your caregiving experience.

Please email [email protected] if you're interested or know of someone. I might not reply until Saturday or Sunday. If I don't reply, it means I've found someone else. Blessings of loving kindness to you❤️
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email