Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education

I am refiling for non profit status for the non profit I formed sixteen years ago, "The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education." I have never had any funding for this work, yet I have continued to be a trauma educator in whatever form that was needed (individual counseling, public media, writing, etc.) I published a book which chronicles the neglect and abandonment trauma I suffered consequent to my father's WWII trauma; "Healing the Wound That Won't Heal; the Reality of Trauma." What I need to refile: two Board of Directors who agree to a monthly meeting; an initial agent who agrees to have your name and address on the Articles of Incorporation; and help with the filing fees which will be about $300.00. Please consider engaging with me in this work.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    lynettaavery

Re: The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education

Hi Hannah,
    I am interested in how I can provide support. This topic touches my heart. You can email me, [email protected]

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jospencer: View Post
    I am refiling for non profit status for the non profit I formed sixteen years ago, "The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education." I have never had any funding for this work, yet I have continued to be a trauma educator in whatever form that was needed (individual counseling, public media, writing, etc.) I published a book which chronicles the neglect and abandonment trauma I suffered consequent to my father's WWII trauma; "Healing the Wound That Won't Heal; the Reality of Trauma." What I need to refile: two Board of Directors who agree to a monthly meeting; an initial agent who agrees to have your name and address on the Articles of Incorporation; and help with the filing fees which will be about $300.00. Please consider engaging with me in this work.

4. TopTop #3
    jerichsalud

Are you familiar with the Sonoma County ACE's (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Connection? https://www.acesconnection.com/g/sonoma-county-aces-connection

Robust activity including monthly meetings, trainings, presentations etc.

Jacob

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jospencer: View Post

5. TopTop #4
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jerichsalud: View Post
    Are you familiar with the Sonoma County ACE's (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Connection? https://www.acesconnection.com/g/sonoma-county-aces-connection

Robust activity including monthly meetings, trainings, presentations etc.

Jacob
    Thanks!