Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #1
    Crystal Cakes's Avatar
    Crystal Cakes
     

    Calling On My Community!!

    Name:  BRI QUOTE.jpg
Views: 1349
Size:  39.3 KB
    Hey West County,

    My name is Crystal and I am taking a HUGE leap in my life. I am embarking on a deep journey to discover my life purpose. I believe we all have a special GIFT to offer one another and the planet and I know that I am here at this time for a SPECIAL reason and am committed to discovering my purpose. That's why I am stepping out of my comfort zone and asking for my community's support to embark on this journey. I know ABUNDANCE is BOUNTIFUL... all around me. So here I am asking for YOUR support.

    Please check out my crowdfunding sites and contribute whatever you feel is in your means. Just watching my video and sending me positive vibes means the WORLD to me. <3






    Thank you for all of your support!

    <3 Crystal

    Name:  NELSON QUOTE.jpg
Views: 1344
Size:  58.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  3. TopTop #2
    kpage9's Avatar
    kpage9
    Co-Creating Member

    Re: Calling On My Community!!

    This is one of the funniest things i've seen in years. Well...a while.


    Quote Crystal Cakes wrote: View Post

    Hey West County,

    My name is Crystal and I am taking a HUGE leap in my life. I am embarking on a deep journey to discover my life purpose. I believe we all have a special GIFT to offer one another and the planet and I know that I am here at this time for a SPECIAL reason and am committed to discovering my purpose. That's why I am stepping out of my comfort zone and asking for my community's support to embark on this journey. I know ABUNDANCE is BOUNTIFUL... all around me. So here I am asking for YOUR support.

    Please check out my crowdfunding sites and contribute whatever you feel is in your means. Just watching my video and sending me positive vibes means the WORLD to me. <3




    Last edited by Barry; 02-26-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. Gratitude expressed by:

  5. TopTop #3
    Shandi's Avatar
    Shandi
     

    Re: Calling On My Community!!

    I agree! Those who need to "go inside" to find their life purpose should all ask for $5000. Although some of us can do it for free, just by reading Barbara Sher's book "Wishcraft". She probably has a new one out now, but that was very helpful to me, and I created a workshop called "Finding Your Life Purpose" in the 80's in Hawaii.
    People discovered things about themselves that they never knew, and I didn't even charge for the workshop!
    I discovered that my purpose was to "encourage, inspire, support, and inform" and I've been doing it ever since!

    Quote kpage9 wrote: View Post
    This is one of the funniest things i've seen in years. Well...a while.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  7. TopTop #4
    lynettaavery's Avatar
    lynettaavery
     

    Re: Calling On My Community!!

    Hi Crystal,
    I just recently opened my own office in Sebastopol doing the work I absolutely love!
    What I can offer you is my services. I am a Transformational Coach, Thai Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
    Would you be interested in a 30 min session on the house, I will assist you in clearing any of the blocks that may be in the way of your dreams becoming manifested right NOW!

    Let me know by replying: [email protected]
    Warmly Sent,
    Lynetta

    Quote Crystal Cakes wrote: View Post

    Hey West County,

    My name is Crystal and I am taking a HUGE leap in my life. I am embarking on a deep journey to discover my life purpose. I believe we all have a special GIFT to offer one another and the planet and I know that I am here at this time for a SPECIAL reason and am committed to discovering my purpose. That's why I am stepping out of my comfort zone and asking for my community's support to embark on this journey. I know ABUNDANCE is BOUNTIFUL... all around me. So here I am asking for YOUR support.

    Please check out my crowdfunding sites and contribute whatever you feel is in your means. Just watching my video and sending me positive vibes means the WORLD to me. <3


    Last edited by Barry; 03-16-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. TopTop #5
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Calling On My Community!!

    Quote lynettaavery wrote: View Post
    Hi Crystal,
    I just recently opened my own office in Sebastopol doing the work I absolutely love!
    What I can offer you is my services. I am a Transformational Coach, Thai Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
    Would you be interested in a 30 min session on the house, I will assist you in clearing any of the blocks that may be in the way of your dreams becoming manifested right NOW!

    Let me know by replying: [email protected]
    Warmly Sent,
    Lynetta
    Hi Lynetta,

    You might want to check out Crystal's Kickstarter page ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  9. Gratitude expressed by:

  10. TopTop #6
    lynettaavery's Avatar
    lynettaavery
     

    Re: Calling On My Community!!

    Hi Crystal,
    I went on to your kickstarter site, chose the $11 contribution. I love your video, keep putting them out there. Do you have a facebook presence?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  11. Gratitude expressed by:

Similar Threads

  1. Calling All Rebels
    By Sara S in forum Political Action Alerts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. Calling in Space to offer Free Yoga Class to the Community
    By YogAmuse in forum General Community
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:13 AM
  3. Update on Milk & Honey robbery - calling on community for support
    By spiralingkundalini in forum General Community
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 01:15 PM

Bookmarks