Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    newclay

Dr Hendrickson or teeth vet

Batboy needs teeth cleaned and worked on... Low income... He really needs this... Anyone know his number or someway this could get done for barter labor or something we have... Blessings, thanks -Clay and Batboy 415-870-8785 text please and or email...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Dr Hendrickson or teeth vet

The Humane Society does this, and other medical needs. My friend used them, and it was affordable, but it would be different for each cat, just like with humans. If this is really needed ASAP, you might want to contact vets directly, regarding a labor barter. I doubt that many read Wacco; they have extremely busy lives as you can imagine. You might try the Country Vet in the mobile van on hwy 116; she had the best prices, although I was rejected because I asked too many questions about what drugs would be used. I'm more involved in my cat's care than many guardians, because of some serious drug reactions and other vet experiences.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by newclay: View Post
    Batboy needs teeth cleaned and worked on... Low income... He really needs this... Anyone know his number or someway this could get done for barter labor or something we have... Blessings, thanks -Clay and Batboy 415-870-8785 text please and or email...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email