Happy New Year!

Hello. Are you a therapist? Do you have a practice in (or nearby) Sebastopol? Do you supervise or have you wanted to add supervision to your set of skills? Have you been wishing to expand your practice or serve a larger client base?

If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions then I hope we can talk. I am seeking an MFT Internship in or near Sebastopol. I live in Sebastopol myself.

I am currently an MFT intern on track to licensure. Chrysalis Community Counseling Center in Santa Rosa graciously invited me in last year and I will soon complete my 1 year commitment there. The work has proceeded well and the center welcomes me to continue and… I would like to consider a change for two main reasons: 1) commute reduction while serving local community and 2) accelerating path to licensure by increasing client load.

I stand on solid ground as a therapist. I received my training at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) Expandin their “Integral Counseling Psychology” program. Practicum work was with one of the school’s clinical centers. Both of my Supervisors to date have expressed confidence in me and great satisfaction with my work. A solid daily spiritual practice (yoga) grounds and purifies my presence for the work.

I welcome a discussion even if it’s just a curiosity at this point. One never knows where matches may arise until they are explored. I'll gladly provide more information about myself upon request. All internship possibility discussions welcome. I've noted a particular personal affinity for systems work (couples, families). I also speak several languages with high fluency including Spanish - bilingual therapy may be a possibility.

Thank your for reading and consider this. I hope to hear from you.

Blessings, Rex
—————————
Rex Burington
Cell: 650-270-0386
Email: [email protected]